Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells/levels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I have been thinking and come to the conclusion that, if kingslsle which I can't seem to spell right would add it, we need more levels/worlds. I mean let's face it, it's the end of the game after you beat Azteca, Aquila and finish the lost pages tasks, so from there it becomes kind of boring. new levels and worlds are, in my opinion, necessary. post world ideas in the topic "what new worlds do you think there are in the spiral?". any ideas for spells I would love to hear! just post like this idea is posted: spell name: deserae spell school: myth text: 3453 myth damage and target helps you for 10 rounds looks kind of like: efreet only a girl with braided hair, and skin and eyes are not red but royal blue instead.
post ideas of your own!

Brianna lifegiver lvl 52

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
peanut pixie040 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I have been thinking and come to the conclusion that, if kingslsle which I can't seem to spell right would add it, we need more levels/worlds. I mean let's face it, it's the end of the game after you beat Azteca, Aquila and finish the lost pages tasks, so from there it becomes kind of boring. new levels and worlds are, in my opinion, necessary. post world ideas in the topic "what new worlds do you think there are in the spiral?". any ideas for spells I would love to hear! just post like this idea is posted: spell name: deserae spell school: myth text: 3453 myth damage and target helps you for 10 rounds looks kind of like: efreet only a girl with braided hair, and skin and eyes are not red but royal blue instead.
post ideas of your own!

Brianna lifegiver lvl 52
A little patience is required. Professor Greyrose has stated that the game will (of course) continue. I'm sure there will be a new level cap and new spells.
Programming takes time... a lot of time...to get a world to work correctly.