Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I Can't Get The Snow Serpent Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Does prince gobblestone still even drop the snow serpent? I have tried like 25 times and haven't gotten it. If he does, what are some ways of increasing the odds? please help

Survivor
May 24, 2010
yes he does i have confirmed he drops it i received three of them.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
yes he does. i got it on accident recently. i was trying to get the statue but never got it but yes he does.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
serpentcard on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Does prince gobblestone still even drop the snow serpent? I have tried like 25 times and haven't gotten it. If he does, what are some ways of increasing the odds? please help
He does, but all pet drops are rare. And no, there's nothing you can do to increase your chances.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Snow_Serpent

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
jack skullbreeze on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
yes he does. i got it on accident recently. i was trying to get the statue but never got it but yes he does.

lol I got the statue when farming, but no serpent. I'll keep trying

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Yes he does still drop that pet. It takes a few times too get it though. I also think BlackRock in Dragonspyre drops some sort of snake pet( forgot if its ice, fire or the storm one). Just keep farming, you will get it soon Good Luck!

Winter Wolf

Taylor Rose-90

Taylor StormBreaker-90

Taylor SilverHeart-50

Taylor HawkEyes-14(Overlord)

Taylor NightSong-35

Taylor IceShard-20

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Another way is to either buy the Skyvern or Raven hoard packs, but you need crowns. Also every time you buy them you will get 7 random items, so Iit's best you be persistent. In Krokotopia the Sokkwi Keymaster can drop the Snow Serpent, but like Prince Gobblestone pet drops are rare and you can't increase your chances.

Ryan Thunderhammer, Level 23

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
After reading these posts i told my sister about it and she went and fought Prince Gobblestone and she got the pet on the first try

Mariah Rainbowdust

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
serpentcard on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
lol I got the statue when farming, but no serpent. I'll keep trying
LUCKY!!! ill just have to keep trying and if you want to get it i think its a instance pet so maybe try beating him in one blow. i did the lvl 48 fire spell and that did the job but keep on doing the one blow solo trick. i also got the storm serpent from katenstiens lab to.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
He does, but all pet drops are rare. And no, there's nothing you can do to increase your chances.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Snow_Serpent
actually solo one hit does help. but you have to do that for a few turns.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
You can also get it in the Ravens Hoard Pack 399 crowns

Tarlac Owldreamer Level 30 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
TheRainbowDust on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
After reading these posts i told my sister about it and she went and fought Prince Gobblestone and she got the pet on the first try

Mariah Rainbowdust
Really? On first try? I have kept a chart of how many times I have beaten gobblestone, and I have beaten him, lets just say, over 75 times, and still haven't gotten it. Also, to everyone, I don't yet have any crowns, but I will soon.

Scot Sparklebreeze - level 27 - Marleybone

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
TheRainbowDust on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:

Mariah Rainbowdust
Ok after fighting prince gobblestone a few times i got the pet Me and my sister are lucky

Mariah Rainbowdust

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I got one. I can farm and hatch with you. I am willing to help .

Squire
May 10, 2013
there is a epic chance in purreau's pet pack

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
jack skullbreeze on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:

I got it on first try; I just fought him for the quest and I got the pet Same with my bro...

Squire
May 10, 2013
Sokkwi Keymaster also drops the Snow Serpent,
also, Krokhotep drops the Artic Serpent

Squire
May 10, 2013
PlayHard101 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Sokkwi Keymaster also drops the Snow Serpent,
also, Krokhotep drops the Artic Serpent
Sokkwi Keymaster and Krokhotep are both in Emperor's Retreat (last part of Krokosphinx)
Sokkwi Keymaster is the Colossus Guy before Krokhotep
Krokhotep is after Sokkwi Keymaster

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
serpentcard on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I know right! I have been trying to get that ever since I heard that he drops the snow serpent. I really want it and he wont give it to me. I use a skelatal pirate each time to deafeat him, but i still cant get it. Is there even a easier way to get it?

Amber Willowbreeze -25