Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new Bundles would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
I would like to point out, Pos. was not ice but the god of the ocean.

If you really think about Greek Mythology there is a god for EVERYTHING, so I'm sure finding gods for the bundle will not be hard.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I think that we should have a bundle that is all about clockworks bundle, my idea for the gear would make your face look like the clockworks ( robots ) transformation in the crown shop, not your whole body but just your head. the rest of the clothes would be brown, but you would be wearing a necklace with a gear on it like the spinning robot gears, and it should be spinning. I think that the wand/staff should be like the robot clockwork's staff's. I think the mount should be like a factory gear the is big enough to sit on, and like at the top should be a seat with a control panel in front of it. from the part of ground where the seat and control panel is, the metal bars that hold them up should go from there to the center of the gear. and there should be three seats seat so it would be a three person mount. :) and when you are on it when you move the gear should move and it should look like you are using the control panel when you move. and it should look like your friend is using the control panel when you move on your mount and your people in group is too. the house should be a house that looks like court weight east and court weight west in marleybone with stairs and elevators to go up to the next floors. and with gears all around and is really big so it looks like court weight east/ court weight west. there should be like a lever on the second floor on the side of the room. and every day you go to it and pull it. when you do a little tray ( with metal bars to hold it in place ) of robot clockwork pieces, and then like a robot clockwork sound happens such as the sound of right after defeating the iron golem at the top of golem tower. and you would get the dailey prize thing. and a choice of five thousand crowns or a one month membership. I think it would be a huge hit. I hope this happens king isle. :)
blaze deathward transcendent pyromancer lvl 70 fire

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
Oh My Gosh! What a great idea!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Halloween is almost here,hopefully KI will oblige us with this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Intrepidatius on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
A Bog witch pet might also be a nice addition to the bundle.
Love that idea!! :)

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
The mansion should have one of those items that give players a random drop,like the other house bundles do. I'm not sure what the item should be though. It would need to be something spooky!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A Death Elf pet would also be nice if we are looking for "Halloweenish" type pets to add to the bundle.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I am all for this Epic Halloween Bundle! As others have mentioned it should be offered online so everyone has access to it.

I would suggest a Mausoleum perhaps for the castle with hidden chambers. The carraige mount suggestion - perfect.

The clothing could be a little more designer looking, for example a floor length skull dress with a high multi pointed collar. I have always admired Malstaire's staff so that is an excellent suggestion choice.

My suggestion for the pet would be the grey or brown Warg, it is grungy werewolf looking.

Hope KI takes this suggestion would love to see if offered.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Intrepidatius on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
A Death Elf pet would also be nice if we are looking for "Halloweenish" type pets to add to the bundle.
That already exists:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Death_Leprechaun

I like the bog witch idea - it's only a bobble head and it would be totally new. :)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
RavenLady777 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
That already exists:

I like the bog witch idea - it's only a bobble head and it would be totally new. :)
No the leprechaun and a elf are two different things. It would be similar to the fire elf spell.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2013
Would love to see a Halloween bundle and a Christmas one as well they are my favorite holidays and I would buy both if they ever made them.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
How about instead of thousands of bundles, there could be a pack for each major god:
Zeus' Hoard - Pet called eagle that gives 1 Storm Owl at adult, Lightning Bolt wand & Eagle mount.
Hera's Hoard - Pet called peacock that gives 1 Hydra at teen, Wand of Gods wand & Cow mount.
Poseidon's Hoard - Pet called horse that gives 1 Triton at teen, Trident wand & Hippocampus mount.
Demeter's Hoard - Pet called treant that gives 1 Woodwalker at teen, Wooden Staff wand & Dryad mount.
Ares' Hoard - Pet called boar that gives 1 scald at teen, Spear wand, & Boar mount.

I'll be back in a bit.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Athena's Hoard - A pet called owl that gives 1 Ra at adult, Olive Branch Wand & Snake mount.
Apollo's Hoard - A pet called python that gives 1 Colossal at teen, B&A Wand & Aethon's Chariot mount.
Artemis' Hoard - A pet called deer that gives 1 Deer Knight at teen, B&A Wand & Moon Chariot mount.
Hephaestus' Hoard - A pet called robot that gives 1 Firespear at baby, Hammer Wand & Motorcycle mount.
Aphrodite's Hoard - A pet called dove that gives 1 Guardian Spirit at teen, Dagger Wand & Horse-pulled Chariot mount.
Hermes' Hoard - A pet called snake that gives 1 Chimera at adult, Caduceus Wand & Winged Horse mount.
Dionysus' Hoard - A pet called tiger that gives 1 Stun at teen, Thyrsus Wand & Leopard mount.
Hades' Hoard - A pet called Cerberus that gives 1 Orthrus at teen, Scythe Wand & Charon's Boat mount.
Hecate's Hoard - A pet called Empousa that gives 1 Skeletal Pirate at teen, Hecate's Wand & Arcus Cloud mount.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I have some more ideas:
Prometheus' Hoard - Pet vulture that gives 1 sun serpent at adult, Torch wand & Fire Dragon mount.
Khione's Hoard - Pet elephant (I don't know why) that gives 1 lord of winter at adult, Ice Shard wand & Frost Giant mount.
Aeolus' Hoard - Pet venti that gives 1 storm owl at adult, Harp wand & Storm Lord mount.
Ourea's Hoard - Pet boulder that gives 1 celestial calendar at adult, Mountain wand & Orthrus mount.
Gaia's Hoard - Pet spinysaur that gives 1 spinysaur at adult, Dryad Branch wand & Tree mount.
Thanatos' Hoard - Pet Skele-saurus that gives 1 avenging fossil at adult, Obsidian Scythe wand & Scarecrow mount.
Harmonia's Hoard - Pet Sabretooth that gives 1 Sabretooth at adult, Scales wand & Ra mount.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
How about a bundle for the 3 main Greek gods? 1 for Zeus 1 for Poseidon and 1 for Hades. The Zeus bundle can have a house that has a throne room, an arena, and the other parts of Olympus. The gift giver can be the color-changing fire in the center of the throne room .For the pet, a swan, one of Zeus's sacred animals. The swan could use the spell card Triton. The wand, a bolt of lightning. The mount, a weather cloud, it constantly changes from rain, snow, lightning, the sun, and the moon depending on where you are. The gear , anything with lightning just swarming around it. This bundle would be a bundle because Zeus is the god of the weather.
For Poseidon an themed bundle, The house could be a beach house with a secret stairway underneath the waterfall that takes you to the inside of an underwater palace under the sea. You could also access the palace by going into the cave that could be behind the house and half underwater. The gift giver could be a mermaid underwater. The pet could be a dolphin that could give Frost Giant. The wand could have an ice casing on the outside, and water with a few fish that constantly swim inside of the casing of the wand. The gear could be Mermaid/Merman themed. The mount could be a dolphin, or an octopus, or a leviathan like sea snake. KI could decide on that lol.
For Hades a themed house. Since Hades lives in the Underworld, the outside of the house could have 3 main roads: one to the fields of asphodel, one to the Isles of the Blessed: and one to the palace of Hades. The palace should be black, the ground of the fields of asphodel should be red, and the ground of the Isles of the Blessed should be small islands with a crystal blue river surrounding them. Outside of the Fields of Asphodel should have a spiky fence with gates in the front. The Isles of the Blessed should be a brick wall with gates in the front. The outside of the palace should have fire around it and ghosts wandering around. The gift giver could be the river master that takes people across the river with the ferry he rides. The pet should be a harpy. A harpy is basically a gargoyle but red and more demonic looking lol. The gear should be red or black with pictures of skulls and ghosts around it. The mount should be Cerberus, or a heck-hound.
Those were my ideas, i really hope you liked them sorry they were so long lol :P
~Cameron Lotus Mender 45
for the fire pet it should be a heck hound with red eyes

Autumn Darkeyes 58

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Let's all cross our fingers and hope KI decides to make this... i really wanna use my "infernal staff of napalm" xD
love what you're doing ki! keep it up! and please, please make some crowns gear with balanced stats that actually compares to stuff that's easy to farm for/craft

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I have an idea for the Aquila update:
Immortal's Bundle:
You pick from 7 houses, items, pets, mounts, etc.

Hephaestus' Mechanical Castle - It's covered in lava & other fire decorations, but inside, it looks like an engineers workshop with a blacksmith that gives you items.
Pet Crane that gives 1 Fire Dragon at baby.
Engineer's Attire
Donkey mount

Poseidon's Frozen Castle - Has a frozen moat around a huge igloo, you can also go into a hole in the moat & find a teleporter to the rider of snow angel that gives you items.
Pet Hippocampus that gives 1 Frost Giant at baby.
Icy Sea Attire
Ice Horse mount

Zeus' Cloud Castle - You walk on clouds, and the house is made of polished white marble. In there you can find a triton in an aquarium area that gives you items.
Pet Eagle that gives 1 Storm Lord at baby.
Stormy King's Attire
Wolf mount

Hermes' Rich Castle - It looks like nothing but stone, in the middle of it is a palace made of diamond, emerald & gold. Inside there is a vault that you can take items from.
Pet Sheep that gives 1 Orthrus at baby.
Winged Diamond Attire
Tortoise mount (only +10% speed, not +40% like the others)

Demeter's Garden - Looks like a field with blossoming flowers, with a wooden hut made from actual trees bent together, it has a dryad that gives items.
Pet Gecko that gives 1 Rebirth at baby.
Farmer's Attire
Serpent mount

Hades' Deathly Castle - There are 4 paths, 1 leads to the fields of punishment, 1 takes you to the fields of asphodel (your house is in there), Elysium (and Isles Of The Blessed) & Tartarus where you get items.
Pet Skeleton that gives 1 Scarecrow at baby.
Obsidian Attire
Vampire mount

Hecate's Magic Castle - Looks like a medieval castle with a grimoire that gives you items.
Pet Nova Grimoire that gives 1 power nova at baby.
Witch's/Wizard's Attire
Sand Dragon mount.

All of them come with 5,000 crowns or 1 month membership.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
RavenLady777 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
That already exists:

elf and leprechaun are not same thing.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
The Halloween bundle sounds amazing,the best suggestion by far! I hope KI makes it available.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Intrepidatius on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I've been thinking about the elf spells, and other things like the efreet spells, that made me realise the elemental schools have a lot more attention than the other four, so I came up with these spells (item cards only):
: Myth Elf - 30+180 damage over time & stun for 1 round, 2 pips.
Myth Efreet - 850 damage & -50% accuracy to next spell, 7 pips.
: Life Elf - 50+210 health to all allies, 2 pips.
Life Efreet - 500 damage to all enemies, 7 pips.
: Death Elf - 200 damage & heal half, and 30 (non-drain damage) over time, 2 pips.
Death Efreet - 700 damage & heal half, 7 pips.
: Balance Elf - 300 damage over time, 2 pips.
Sand Efreet - 900 damage to 1 enemy & Weakness to all enemies, 7 pips.

This way the elements won't be the only ones who can throw some damage, and the equipment could be this:

Hood of the Mystic Elf
Hood of the Elven Healer
Hood of the Deadly Elf
Hood of the Desert Elf
Deck of Genie's Myths
Deck of Living Genies
Deck of Vampiric Genies
Deck of Sand Genies

Hoods are lvl 10+, decks are lvl 60+.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I would LOVE a storm bundle! Maybe the mount could be a kraken or a weather cloud or something, the pet could be a thunder snake or a storm elf or a mini zeus, the wand could be a staff or a septor of storm, the amour could be, well, something that resembles storm, the house could have a cloud that changes weather and the gift place could be zeus giving you stuff and it would also give you ether 5,000 crowns or 1 month.

"With great power comes greater responsibility"
Julia ThunderHeart

I

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I would like to see a bundle called the mega shark bundle. the house would look like a huge shark and the eyes would be glowing windows. it would be cool if the sharks mouth was open and had teeth. and best yet, the open mouth would be a huge epic balcony and the balcony would have a sunken ship inside it that you could actually go inside! :D

Explorer
May 02, 2012
Anything to do with cats. It would be a mix of death and life cause cats can be evil, but other times be full of life.The house would be a crazy cat lady house and there are cat walk ways you walk on, the pet would be like a siamese tuxedo cat. The gear would be: hat: whiskers and ears, 300 health, robe: fur and a tail, gives 50 resistance to life and death, boots: paws, gives a cat spell that is a cat coming out pf the forest, turns into a giant lion and bites all enemies. It would be called:

The mega crazy cat person bundle!

Brooke LionHeart
level 46

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
I would love to see a mooshu bundle. Having a mooshu style house thats large with a arena seems legit.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I'd like to see the básník's Bundle

Starting with: Elderly nag mount +60% speed

and the pet: Spellchanter, 69 pedigree, card: Sprite

The Hat: +45 lives +5 resil +5 critical block (lvl 5+)
100 Lives 7 resil 12 critical block 5 critical (lvl 10 +)
2% Armour pierce 15 crical 8 resil 5 damage 115 lives +35 critical block (lvl 20+)
4% Armour pierce 75 critical 12 resil 9 danage 200 lives 120 Block 5% stun resil (lvl 35+)
565 lives 34% Armour pierce 456 critical 32 resil 50 damage 500 Block 10 stun resil (50 - 95)

the Robe +45 lives +5 resil +5 critical block (lvl 5+)
105 Lives 7 resil 15 critical block 5 critical (lvl 10 +)
2% Armour pierce 15 crical 8 resil 5 damage 115 lives +35 critical block (lvl 20+)
4% Armour pierce 80 critical 12 resil 9 danage 200 lives 120 Block 5% stun resil (lvl 35+)
600 lives 37% Armour pierce 475 critical 32 resil 72 damage 500 Block 12 stun resil (50 - 95)

Gives 2 cards: Satyr, Poison

The Boots: +45 lives (lvl 5+)
100 Lives 4 resil 3 critical block 1 critical (lvl 10 +)
1% Armour pierce 15 crical 8 resil 5 damage 115 lives +15 critical block (lvl 20+)
1% Armour pierce 75 critical 12 resil 9 danage 200 lives 120 Block 5% stun resil (lvl 35+)
400 lives 29% Armour pierce 400 critical 32 resil 50 damage 400 Block 6 stun resil (50 - 95)

The Ring: 10 Health (lvl 5+)
75 Health 10 Mana 5 critcal block (Lvl 10+)
100 Health 10 resil 15 Critical block (Lvl 20+)
125 Health 15 Resil 25 Critical bloc (Lvl 35 +)
356 Health 24 Resil 300 Critcal bloc (Lvl 50 - 95)

The Amulet: sprite (Lvl 5 - 20)
fairy (Lvl 25 - 40)
Satyr (Lvl 45 - 60)
Dryad(lvl 65 - 85)
Satyr, Dryad, Unicorn (85 -95)

The Athame: 5 Health 5 damage (Lvl 5 - 20)
65 Health 17 damage (Lvl 25 - 40)
100 Health 26 damage (Lvl 45 - 60)
150 Health 35 damage (Lvl 65 - 80)
200 Health 50 Damage (Lvl 85 - 95)