Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hmm ive been off for awhile need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I forgot what level wizards get their first school pet! I pretty sure i'm close but I wanna make sure me and my mom used to play this but our laptop's screen burned out so I have not been on awhile I used to look up on everthing and used to know more about stuff but I just wanna know what lvl you get yer school pet thx bye

Alyssa FairyCatcher lvl 43 ( I still think I'm close)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PokemonGirl112233 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
I forgot what level wizards get their first school pet! I pretty sure i'm close but I wanna make sure me and my mom used to play this but our laptop's screen burned out so I have not been on awhile I used to look up on everthing and used to know more about stuff but I just wanna know what lvl you get yer school pet thx bye

Alyssa FairyCatcher lvl 43 ( I still think I'm close)
A school-specific pet is awarded at level 48 after completing the required quests for all schools.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
hi, lvl 48, and if you give me a time and place and realm i'll help you lvl because I think pokemon is epic! :D

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
hi, lvl 48, and if you give me a time and place and realm i'll help you lvl because I think pokemon is epic! :D

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82
woah thanks!

how about after i'm off vacation so july 5th?

I really don't know a good time

stormzilla realm

the bascila

I look forward to meeting you!

Alyssa Fairycatcher lvl 44 ( almost 45 )

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
also, for the realm, we should do area one on the area list, um a good time would be 1:00pm.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
RavenLady777 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
A school-specific pet is awarded at level 48 after completing the required quests for all schools.
I personally think the only good school pets are the lvl 58 ones, my hydra and chimera failed