Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MIssing friends from Friends' list

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Hi,

I just logged on to play with my nephews. Each of us were online, though in different realms but nonetheless, online and we could not see each other on our Friends' list. Yes we add each other as friends. When they switched to the realm I was on (Greyrose) then I was able to see them in front of me, not on my Friends' list. They and all of my friends were still on my Friends', none were shown as "online". Only when I added them again as a friend did they show up as online.

This poses a problem. Since online friends don't show up as "online", there is no way to quest, talk or get in touch with them to play the game.

I believe there is a bug here. Would you look into it?

Thank you.

Keller Silverthorn, level 44, Death Wizard.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
It is quite possible that they were playing a trick on you, and they had gone invisible to friends, so it looks like they got offline. Although you don't think they are on your friends list they probably are. What you need to do is look under the "All Friends" list, rather than the "Online Friends" list to look for their names.

-From Amber Goldenrider

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
the problem has since been resolved. thank you for a possible explannnation.