Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Did You Choose Your School?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
I chose because it's the strongest in attacks and i love purple and yellow

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I don't really feel like I can choose just one school. This is why I have made characters from multiple different schools.

lvl 69
lvl 47
lvl 34
lvl 20
lvl 10

Defender
May 29, 2009
I started a fire, got to level 24 then noticed how much of an advantage death had. After that I switched

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
I chooses death because black is my favorite color and I like it how some death spells steal health from their opponents :D

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
hehehe i was gonna choose ice because i have seen many cartoon characters with ice powers and they were unstoppable. so i was gonna choose that but then i read about death and i chose it because they can take the life away from opponents and use it to heal themselves lol (i didn't know you could use other school spells just your own xD) Blaze Moonmender promethean

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Well i started with cause i knew i wanted it. Then i wanted cause the healing spells. Then cause so many people hated it and i love it. Then i chose cause it is a tank!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
i chose my school because i am a mystic in real life so was a good fit for me - morgan bluestone

Squire
May 10, 2013
crunkatog on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I took the quiz and it gave me a life. This is a good fit.

Even on my other wizards I train life to sprite with the first four points I get. I do not like being caught out alone, or on a team, without being able to heal others as well as myself. I usually go to satyr just because it's that important to me to be able to keep myself and others in the game.

I'm also very risk-averse so having redundant healing and excellent starting life and accuracy gives me the peace of mind I need.

I suppose ice would be a good second choice but I've made an ice and gotten to about level 15 before deleting him, it was just boring.
That doesn't begin to make sense! I am in Life almost level 88
and Life feels like a bad school. I didn't choose my school.
My sister did but she chose a boy by mistake.

Lucas PetalSword

P.S I should make a new wizard...

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I didn't choose ice, it choose me. it was the first school I was given so I believe it is the school I was meant to be in. and I turned out really liking it.

-level 57 student

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I took the test and it said I'm storm. :-P

Alexis silverheart lvl 61 storm

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I chose Fire because the quiz gave me it. Most of the descriptions describe me, so yeah. And I've been using him ever since.

Isaac Goldenriver, level 23

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Because my birthstone is sapphire

Tyler Skybreeze

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
I took test, it told me i was a balence but i chose myth. I chose that school because myth is helpful to me and other allies myth can take away traps on yourself and shields on your enemys and i think that is very useful.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012

The reason I chose death is because I started out as a fire and got her to level nine.
(This is before I bought my first game card)
I saw a higher levels showing off in unicorn way and thought the death spells were much cooler.
After seeing the higher level spells I deleted the fire and created a death wizard in her place.

Iridian Raingem
Necromancer
Level 90

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I chose life all because I love healing and I wanted to be able to cast Fluffy (Forest Lord) which is my favorite spell in the entire game.

Wolf LifeShard 90

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Well I basically went through all of the schools :D to find my fit.
I liked , but I just really am not a healing helping person (I like to attack)
was great for my personality, but the constant fizzling and frustration annoyed me ( a lot lol)
, , and just didn't click, so I chose . They have a mix of everything and a lot of advantages, and I'm definitely happy with my choice!

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 48 Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I made my balance wizard first, because of the test and I have gotten to level 58. I was kind of jealous of life and their healing so I made one and got it to 28. I have every school except fire, which is a secondary school on most of my accounts. After life, I will do myth, which are amazing at PVP.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I chose life because the personality fit me perfectly. Green is my favorite color. And Life can sustain themselves in battle and, I love healing other teammates . And Life gets very powerful when you get to level 70 - 90 . I also like Life spells.

Ryan Earth Blossom level 74 life

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Shannon Skybreaker on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I decided I wanted to ask, why did you choose the school you are in now? Or the one that you play the most on, because we all have a favourite. Thank you for filling in your response, I shall be sure to read!
~Shannon Skybreaker
I chose myth because it was a very strategic school and had minions
-Mason Foefinder

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
When I took the test I got life on my first try but she was hard to level up so I deleted her. The I got death the like not same school at all. I love death she cool but after my 3rd time taking the test I got ice turns out it is just like me.

singled name

Emma Angel heart

singled name

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I took the test and it gave me Ice, I made 5 other wizards on that acct and I got them to the lvl I wanted, so I have 6 Wizards, and out of them Ice is my fave..even though they gave it to my cause of my personality XD

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I choose Balance,Life, and Death.
The reason is all three schools work within my playing skill set.

Sabrina Raventhief 90level
Sabrin DaisyRunner78 level

Sabrina

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I took the test and i got i took the test again and i got . But when i looked at both the schools i went with fire because it seemed more like my personality. Also i like how fire also has allot aura spells even thou it takes awhile for big damage to the opponent.

Isabella firegem