Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp and Reshuffle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I've seen it many times ever since the update, people run out of reshuffles and both sides are at draw where they cannot do anything and are holding one or two cards. I think the 1x Reshuffle needs to go back to normal ( to where it reshuffles back into your deck) Or have a new option in pvp where players can press a draw button and once both have confirmed the battle will end and no one is affected. I think this would be a great solution to people sitting there waiting for one side to give in, instead of waiting for hours. Please do something about this because it's very annoying when someone wins because both sides have ran out of cards.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
David SandSword on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
I've seen it many times ever since the update, people run out of reshuffles and both sides are at draw where they cannot do anything and are holding one or two cards. I think the 1x Reshuffle needs to go back to normal ( to where it reshuffles back into your deck) Or have a new option in pvp where players can press a draw button and once both have confirmed the battle will end and no one is affected. I think this would be a great solution to people sitting there waiting for one side to give in, instead of waiting for hours. Please do something about this because it's very annoying when someone wins because both sides have ran out of cards.
I agree with this all the way
i keep running out of cards.
which in the process brings down my pvp rate

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
hmm i think pvp is the kinda the same because one time i deleted all the reshuffles except for 1 and when i reshuffled i had all of them back except one so i think that reshuffle reshuffles the other ones but not itself (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
chopper99933 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
hmm i think pvp is the kinda the same because one time i deleted all the reshuffles except for 1 and when i reshuffled i had all of them back except one so i think that reshuffle reshuffles the other ones but not itself (Blaze Moonmender promethean)
That's how it used to be before Reshuffle reshuffled itself. You had to carry two reshuffle cards so one reshuffle would put the other reshuffle back in your deck. Then your next reshuffle would put the first reshuffle back in your deck.

And yes, you can discard reshuffles without losing them and get them back in a reshuffle, just like you can discard treasure cards and get them back in a reshuffle. But now each reshuffle card is essentially a one time use treasure card. So discarding won't lose them but using them will.

Who in their right mind would spend a training point to buy a treasure card? I still have yet to see anyone from King Isle explain the reason for turning reshuffle into a treasure card.

Every school should have one card relegated to treasure card status if you want to be fair about this. Like Guardian Spirit for example.

And while I'm on the subject, since I can now put a treasure card in my regular deck, how about letting us put any other treasure card in our regular deck? Why is there only one treasure card in the entire game that is allowed to be in the main part of a regular deck??

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Wait, you're saying that you can still have a potentially infinite amount of cards as long as you have two reshuffles in your deck? Someone please confirm this so I don't have to abandon wizardry and become a full time pirate.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
average moe on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Wait, you're saying that you can still have a potentially infinite amount of cards as long as you have two reshuffles in your deck? Someone please confirm this so I don't have to abandon wizardry and become a full time pirate.
Unless there has been another glitch created, NO, you can't have an infinite amount of cards even if you have 2 reshuffles. The ONLY cards that can be reshuffled are the ones you discarded NOT the ones you have used.

@Malt22. I don't know where you are getting the idea you can put a TC in your regular deck. The only place you can put any TC is in the sideboard of the deck you are using. Your regular deck is for TRAINED cards only. You do not spend training points for TCs. You can buy them for gold at the Bazaar and the libraries.

There are multiple TCs from all schools but NONE can be loaded as a main deck spell, only as a TC in the sideboard. If you are able to load TCs in your main deck, then there is a glitch not intended to happen.

@Pepdog, the normal status for all TRAINED spells is ONE time use only. The few times in the past that I did use Reshuffle, I have never known it to return to my deck to be used again. But since I decided it was a waste of pips for me to use, I stopped loading it so I am not aware of how long this glitch has been going on.

It does mean that PvPers as well as those that use it in PvE are going to have to rethink STRATEGY.