Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ponce de Gibbon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
So recently I was defeating Ponce de Gibbon with three friends. However, after I defeated him, my quest still said I needed to.

Since I had already attempted (and failed) to solo him before, there was no "enter" part of the quest.

I defeated, with a Wooly Mammoth, him on the turn where he uses Beguile as part of his cheat.

On a strange note, the Mammoth hit 2013 damage, and after the battle I had 2013 health.

I also defeated the minions that appeared after the battle due to people porting in. (I entered the sigil myself)

Haley MoonHeart Archmage (84) Thaumagture

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You will not get credit for this quest if you are beguiled when he dies. This happened to me once before. I fought him again and made sure i wasn't beguiled when he died.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Haley MoonHeart on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
So recently I was defeating Ponce de Gibbon with three friends. However, after I defeated him, my quest still said I needed to.

Since I had already attempted (and failed) to solo him before, there was no "enter" part of the quest.

I defeated, with a Wooly Mammoth, him on the turn where he uses Beguile as part of his cheat.

On a strange note, the Mammoth hit 2013 damage, and after the battle I had 2013 health.

I also defeated the minions that appeared after the battle due to people porting in. (I entered the sigil myself)

Just a regular glitch. Doesn't really happen often from Ponce De Gibbon. I kinda got the same thing. I was training my noob with level 85 and then when I needed to go back to talk to Shalek The Wise, he wasn't there so I have to restart the dungeon.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Haley MoonHeart on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:

Same problem with me, but on Pirate101 the Presidio. I had already beat it, though. I was helping my friend Clever Ethan Mickleson, level 7 swashbuckler. I helped him to finish the Presidio. When we got back to Frogfather, it said he hadn't finished it yet?