Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new lvl 98 death spell XD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
hmm i think the new death spell should be called were wolf, well this is wt happens: full moon up then outta no where a were wolf appears and comes to bite you, 1000 damage then howls at the moon and gives you half health ( 500 ) and also he does it to all enemies. he gives you the health like scarecrow each anemie he attacks he gives health and after healing, he growls at the enemies and gives 250 time over effect to all enemies, thants what i want for death plz agree :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Overpowered.
Scarecrow is about 57 damage per pip, 28.5 back.

This is 12 pips and almost 84 damage per pip, which is a major leap. To much, maybe for 800.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I've always thought of Orthrus as a werewolf thing... I think the spell should be myth...

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge
New - (were)Wolf Stormcaller - Novice Diviner

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
lol, no. Way overpowered. Kinda like i say for balance, 1500 to all enemies, gives elemental and spirit shield, and hits 700 over time for all enemies and stun and casts availing hands three times on me. Overpowered.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
lol, no. Way overpowered. Kinda like i say for balance, 1500 to all enemies, gives elemental and spirit shield, and hits 700 over time for all enemies and stun and casts availing hands three times on me. Overpowered.