Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

way of the ninja pig glitch.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i was playing this game earlier today and, a couple of times, something strange happened:

if my pet got knocked off the course, he would fall into the water and the game would freeze... the screen would remain stuck, but the timer would start winding down super-quick and i couldn't do anything except click the red x.

just wanted to let you all know.

-von

Administrator
Can you provide more information to our team such as which level and which pet you were using when this occurred?

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
Can you provide more information to our team such as which level and which pet you were using when this occurred?
i was running the course with fluffy~ my (now-epic) therizinosaurus, who was ancient at the time. he is attached to laura shadowsong, my level 90 balance wizard.

thank you so much for looking into this, professor!

-von

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I have no Idea how that glitch started.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
That doesen't happen to me, but all the glitches of way of the ninja pig i know is that it is IMPOSSABLE to win it. I have tried it several times and never got it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
purrfectgirl on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
That doesen't happen to me, but all the glitches of way of the ninja pig i know is that it is IMPOSSABLE to win it. I have tried it several times and never got it
oh, i can complete the course. that's not a problem, though it did take me a few tries to get my timing right.
no worries~ you'll get there too.

i hope this issue has since been resolved.

-von

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Dr Von on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
i was playing this game earlier today and, a couple of times, something strange happened:

if my pet got knocked off the course, he would fall into the water and the game would freeze... the screen would remain stuck, but the timer would start winding down super-quick and i couldn't do anything except click the red x.

just wanted to let you all know.

-von
This never happened to me. Glad you posted it so the professors know about it now.