Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire SnowMan Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the Fire Snowman, I know it comes form the Purreau's Plentiful Pet Provisions Hoar Pack. I have been trying to get it and have spent most of my crowns on two accounts but still have not got the pet.

Does the Fire Snowman have a high drop rate?

thx
RoyGBiv

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RoyGBiv on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the Fire Snowman, I know it comes form the Purreau's Plentiful Pet Provisions Hoar Pack. I have been trying to get it and have spent most of my crowns on two accounts but still have not got the pet.

thx
RoyGBiv
I haven't gotten or even seen this one.
And all 'drop rates' are the same - totally random. According to KI on all packs, we have chance to win pets, mounts, etc.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RoyGBiv on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

thx
RoyGBiv
I don't know what the drop rate might be, but this link shows all of the many pet-themed items that are available from this pack:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Purreau%27s_Plentiful_Pet_Provisions

You get 7 random items from the many things you can get in this pack.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
can u get the snowman for hatching 2 different pets

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
tranceandrewshaner... on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
can u get the snowman for hatching 2 different pets
Which pets do I need to use?