Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flickering house objects

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Hi I already wrote KI about this about a week ago, but haven't gotten a response yet. I have two objects i bought from the bazaar a while back that flicker wildly all multi colored when i place them. It's only happening with these two items which are the water mole spear and the spire statue. Is anyone else having a problem with these objects?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Same here, I got housing items from skyverns hoard and ever since I placed them, the whole house is becoming flickering and kind of glitchy

Administrator
Please follow the instructions here:

http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/172

And if that doesn't fix it, our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->your dxdiag file
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours before you receive a response.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of your computer hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com