Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The message boards and questing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
These two questions have long been on my mind, so I'm finally going to ask them to the world of Wizard101

1. Why are some topics locked so that you can't reply or ask something?
2. I know this is irrelevant to the message boards, but what happens if you decline a quest that is linked to the main storyline? Will you not be able to finish the world that you are on and move to the next? (e.g defeat Lady Blackhope so that you can unlock the other parts of Wizard City.)

I am really confused, and I want to know if I can decline a main storyline quest, will it stop me from finishing that world? Please answer if you know the answer to either question!
~Maddie

Administrator
1. Why are some topics locked so that you can't reply or ask something?
Some Topics are locked at the moderators discretion. Any Topic that has not had a reply in 90 days is automatically locked.

what happens if you decline a quest that is linked to the main storyline?
In Wizard City and most of Krokotopia, you cannot decline a main story quest.
In subsequent worlds, if you decline a quest, that character will offer you that quest again at any time until you accept it. To completing main story quests will most definitely prevent you from obtaining the Spiral Key to the next world.

community@wizard101.com