Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Builder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
So I was thinking that maybe instead of having to go through all those spells, you could have a deck builder there would be a button that said refresh deck. Click on it and it would take all the cards out of your deck. Then, you could click on a card, say, firecat, and press 1 to 6 on your keyboard. Voila!! You'd automatically have the number of wanted firecats in your deck.

Kenneth Earthleaf, level 46 balance

"Power to the players." -GameStop

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
GBalance101 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
So I was thinking that maybe instead of having to go through all those spells, you could have a deck builder there would be a button that said refresh deck. Click on it and it would take all the cards out of your deck. Then, you could click on a card, say, firecat, and press 1 to 6 on your keyboard. Voila!! You'd automatically have the number of wanted firecats in your deck.

Kenneth Earthleaf, level 46 balance

"Power to the players." -GameStop
You just basically took my idea of the Clear Deck Button.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Definately would help speed up the game.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Well, that's kind of like the spell Re-Shuffel in Balance school... do you have that spell yet? It re-shuffles your deck, with out having to draw, and draw, and draw all those cards!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
That is a very good idea! Please moderator that is reading this, tell the Kingsisle staff to take this onboard!
~Maddie

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Sorry dude. I think I didn't read your post about that. Sorry, once again.

Chase Something-Lvl 3 myth

"Power to the players." -Gamestop

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Autumn Moonstone on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Well, that's kind of like the spell Re-Shuffel in Balance school... do you have that spell yet? It re-shuffles your deck, with out having to draw, and draw, and draw all those cards!
No. Its when you are BUILDING your deck. Putting the Cards in it? Get it?!