Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pagoda!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
'Tis KillerKitty here, and I am back from my long break from electronics.
Along with my Wizard, Katherine Dragonheart, I have grown into a powerful Magus, currently level 35.
You see, everyone has at least some interest in the new Pagoda Gauntlet, right? S my friends and I were pwning the pagoda (XD) and I was trying to get some new foo dogs or weapons. But to our distress, we were in a bit of a pinch...
All of us had zero mana left, and all of us exept for one was defeated. It was grueling, and we had to flee. Luckily, my friend had a potion. She used it and we went back to battling the Samoorai(that actually hardly cheat....). She immediately tended to us, as she was a Life, and we got one mana wisp each, so we were able to battle. Refilled on health and at about 16 mana, I used my Stormlord Treasurecard. I had powered up with my Balanceblade, so we were releived we defeated them. Soon after that, we defeated Kaizuko and his 'halberd'. It was the toughest pagoda run ever! I was overjoyed that I got my Three Bells Ringing sword!

Don't you just adore pagoda? It's like a treasure trove, only more stressful and hurty x. x

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
You can run back down through the rooms to get wisps if needed. When you run back up everything is dead except where you left off.