Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what would be the next epic game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Ok so my family was playing a game, and we heard the add on tv for pirate101. Then my mom asked what would be the next game after pirate101, and my cousin told us it was maybe going to be ninja101 what do you guys think?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
you think you can make an idea of what you think ninja101 would look like?

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
I think they should make a game like midevil101,with ranking upgrades every 10 levels.lev 1 peasent,lev 10 trainee,lev 20 squire,lev 30 guard,lev 40 knight,lev 50 captain,lev 60 superior,lev 70 commander,lev 80,fleet commander,lev 90 war lord,lev 100 ruler.Also with battle planning like in radaita stories,sorry if you don't know that game.And not worlds,towns and lands like in final fantasy,and not level restrictions rank restrictions.like not being able to own a house untill you are at least a trainee,and able to trade gear (not equiped gear),and able to give gold.Also where there can still be types like:knight,alchomist,mage,archer,spy,and monk.But the only two that can use the equipment of any type are knight and spy.It would also have also have the w101 hair styles and more like clouds hair style from final fantasy VII.And furniture reactions like sleeping in your bed will restore HP and MP (which will be measured in gauges)and interacting with your dining table will restore HP,and you could actually jump on and over things.So it would be a good game .

~Antonio Ravensword master pyromancer