Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Wizard101 ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
So, I've had all these ideas for wizard101 lately and I really need a place too put them (I can only hope one of you professors will take a look at it and try to do some of them.) So lets get started!
  • Idea #1
I've noticed the lack of interaction between players and housing items. I personally see no reason to buy houses and furniture if we can't sleep in our beds, sit in chairs, and turn on lamps. I suggest making a sigil similar to battle sigils. Only with this, there will only be one or two (depending on the size of the bed or couch.) This way, when users hang out at their house they can sit down and stuff. I think this will be a great improvement because it will be more fun for players to just sit around at their house.
  • Idea #2
This one actually goes with the first one a little bit. I think that players should require food and sleep. Players should have one designated bed that no one but them can sleep in (visitors can use a guest bed if you have one) At the bottom left corner of the screen there should be two bars that tell you when your low on sleep or food. Since in real life, one does not have to sleep and eat that often, you should only start running out of food after about two hours of gameplay. As for sleep, It will only be required after about 6 hours of gameplay.
It could be argued that this could create problems. Simply because if you're out and about and your need food you'd have to go all the way home to get food (we could buy food for our wizard and keep it in a food cupboard at our house.) Simply have a "snackbox" icon at the bottom of the screen. Much like pet snacks, these foods could be really wacky and magical and would only replenish a small bit of your hunger but would tide you over for a while.
If you don't eat enough you start losing mana and/or health really slowly.
Beds would have two options when you stands on the sigil. One would be taking a nap (a few seconds just to replenish rest.) and one would be "sleep until next log in" (this would make them sleep until you log back in.)
I think this would improve wizard101 because real people cannot go forever without food and rest and wizards shouldn't be able to either.)
  • Idea #3
I think that special party packs should be sold for about 5000 gold in the Bazaar (more if it has more stuff) They should be like 24 hour mounts and all the stuff inside only lasts a full 24 hours. The stuff inside would be like the tower games in the crown shop and the games like zekes Scavenger hunt and Tag. Once you place the party pack in your house, you get all the items in the pack for 24 hours. You could also get a Pagoda, balloons, a party banner, and a banquet of everlasting food that could be eaten until the pack expires (regular food would have a number on it that tells you how many times you can eat it and how much food energy it gives.) You would also get your own set of pet games and the NEW mount race game! (thats an original idea too.)
to be continued...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wierdogirl101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
So, I've had all these ideas for wizard101 lately and I really need a place too put them (I can only hope one of you professors will take a look at it and try to do some of them.) So lets get started!
  • Idea #1
I've noticed the lack of interaction between players and housing items. I personally see no reason to buy houses and furniture if we can't sleep in our beds, sit in chairs, and turn on lamps. I suggest making a sigil similar to battle sigils. Only with this, there will only be one or two (depending on the size of the bed or couch.) This way, when users hang out at their house they can sit down and stuff. I think this will be a great improvement because it will be more fun for players to just sit around at their house.
  • Idea #2
This one actually goes with the first one a little bit. I think that players should require food and sleep. Players should have one designated bed that no one but them can sleep in (visitors can use a guest bed if you have one) At the bottom left corner of the screen there should be two bars that tell you when your low on sleep or food. Since in real life, one does not have to sleep and eat that often, you should only start running out of food after about two hours of gameplay. As for sleep, It will only be required after about 6 hours of gameplay.
It could be argued that this could create problems. Simply because if you're out and about and your need food you'd have to go all the way home to get food (we could buy food for our wizard and keep it in a food cupboard at our house.) Simply have a "snackbox" icon at the bottom of the screen. Much like pet snacks, these foods could be really wacky and magical and would only replenish a small bit of your hunger but would tide you over for a while.
Beds would have two options when you stands on the sigil. One would be taking a nap (a few seconds just to replenish rest.) and one would be "sleep until next log in" (this would make them sleep until you log back in.)
I think this would improve wizard101 because real people cannot go forever without food and rest and wizards shouldn't be able to either.)
  • Idea #3
I think that special party packs should be sold for about 5000 gold in the Bazaar (more if it has more stuff) They should be like 24 hour mounts and all the stuff inside only lasts a full 24 hours. The stuff inside would be like the tower games in the crown shop and the games like zekes Scavenger hunt and Tag. Once you place the party pack in your house, you get all the items in the pack for 24 hours. You could also get a Pagoda, balloons, a party banner, and a banquet of everlasting food that could be eaten until the pack expires (regular food would have a number on it that tells you how many times you can eat it and how much food energy it gives.) You would also get your own set of pet games and the NEW mount race game! (thats an original idea too.)
to be continued...
#1: Professor Greyrose has addressed this, as has the community, many many many times. We will never be able to interact with beds or chairs. There are reasons for this.
#2. This is not the Sims game. No food,etc., should be required.
#3. This will not happen either. The hoard packs are a way for KI to make money to continue to run the game.

Sorry. You need to do a bit more research before posting these type of ideas.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
wierdogirl101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
  • Idea #1
  • Idea #2
  • Idea #3
to be continued...
I think your idea is awesome