Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give a shout out to a person thats helped you

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Ok this is a thread to give a shout out and thank you to friends that have helped you in game. Its just a nice way around christmas to spread some cheer and say thank you to those that deserve it.

I would like to say thank you to David Lifeweaver the life wizard for lending a helping hand to my main to many times to list. Oh and thanks for jumping in on that waterworks run last week also it made it much easier with you along my friend.

Also there is a level 40ish storm wizard out there with the first name Amber but i cannot remember the last name but you assisted my level 30 balance a week or two ago in marleybone and i want to say thanks alot.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This ended up in the dorms so i reposted in the commons. sorry for the inconvenience.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I would like to thank Emma OwlGlade for constantly helping me do quests. So happy I found her and refriended her. She helps me allot and is kind. Thank You Em.

Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 42 storm

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I have to thank Natalie Dragonrider for being a good online friend and Kiley Rainbowblossom for being such a good real life friend!

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Thanks for being an awesome friend and always helping me out Austin WaterGem

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Katherine DeathHunter here, shout out to Alicia SilverStone and Deirdre! I've never had anyone so willing to be a close friend of mine!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I would like to say thank you to freind named Juan ( pronounced as Wan)Foerider. He helped me with most of Celestias bosses.And Cheyane, who helped me in a boss fight in Zarfaria. And finally, Roseie, a cheerful freind of mine (Who LOVES jellybeans.)! Thank you again for Juan,Cheyane,and Rosie ( dont remeber Rosies full name)! Alexandra Rosepettal, Level 72 in Avolon.