Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Client Not Working Anymore/:

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
So my game client tells me I have entered an invalid username/password no matter what account I attempt to log-in to. Can anyone explain? I am not entering anything wrong as the same stuff works on the website. Could my computer have been banned or something? I am not the only one who plays from here. I have reformatted the computer and removed and redownloaded the game. Nothing seems to be working. Another account that logged in on this computer was recently banned so could this be the case? Please respond soon..give me something to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving :/

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Professor Greyrose on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.
Mrs Greyrose, I have already emailed support from the master account of the account that was banned's email42 hours ago and I am awaiting a reply. But thank you for looking into this. I hope to continue playing my favorite game soon :) I just receive Error Message 110 when I attempt to log into any account, even if all information is correct.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Still no reply to any emails sent...its been 65 hours.