Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-2-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi there Wizards! We've spent another week polishing up Azteca for the upcoming live release, and time flies when you're having fun (and making things more fun!). As such, it's already time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Earlier this week, we had our first "how to draw" section in the Ravenwood Bulletin. I'm interested to know how many of you have gone through the step by step process to draw the ninja pig? What else would you be interested in learning to draw from the Spiral?

Have a fun weekend, and stay warm and toasty! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I like drawing tropical wildlife, so I'd love to see something on zebras, lions, and elephants.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think that the myth level 88 spell needs to some how be tweaked so it hits everyone because myth is really lacking it. Like some of the things myth is known to be good at, right now, is not living up to it's reputation like minions. I understand people say we have frog and earthquake but it is less annoying when you can one hit multiple enemies instead of spamming frogs. Right now i think myth is perfect for bosses and 1v1 and just need a spell to compensate for their loss to kill multiple enemies at the same time. I also understand that no one other then myth wizards will understand where i am coming from because they just don't know.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Erm, I'm an adult and have been drawing for decades. I don't need instruction. But I do hope the kids have fun with it! :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Well, I'm a terrible artist~ my toddler nephew can draw better than I can.

But, since I'm a glutton for punishment, I'd love to learn how to draw:

-in-game NPCs, especially Yeva Spiderkeeper, the Drake clan... Even Morganthe (for no other reason than she has a sweet dress).
-the Dragonspyre draconians;
-a whole ton of other stuff (buildings, structures, etc.) from Dragonspyre.

Bonus points if you can guess what my favourite world is!

On the subject of dragons, the Wyrms from Avalon would be kinda sweet, too.

Cheers,
-veebz

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
I know swamp areas dont have clear paths but some of the places in Azteca like the one where you need to talk to a monkey and walk up a plank to get on a run down pirate ship has too much clutter around it that you can easily get snagged on one and be caught up by wandering enemies. Difficulty should be confined in how to deal with enemies but manouvering around tight paths + clutter isnt amusing.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Administrator
Thanks for the ideas, I'll pass them along to our resident doodle artist! New Feedback Friday coming up shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea