Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It deleted both my skyscream hood's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
I went to stitch my new Halloween hat with a skyscream hood ,,,and it deleted the hood i was trying to stitch it with (which was fine but ) it also deleated another skyscreamhood which was already stitched with one of my pack hoods (dont remember the name but it was cool looking and matched my outfit)...hope this makes sence and i can get my hood back ,,,what do i do ?

Administrator
I'm afraid once an item is trashed or sold, it is gone young Wizard.

It's a harsh lesson, but one that will ensure you keep track of your inventory and are much more careful with how you store, sort and interact with the items you own.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Emily Shadowsong on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
I went to stitch my new Halloween hat with a skyscream hood ,,,and it deleted the hood i was trying to stitch it with (which was fine but ) it also deleated another skyscreamhood which was already stitched with one of my pack hoods (dont remember the name but it was cool looking and matched my outfit)...hope this makes sence and i can get my hood back ,,,what do i do ?
When you stitch two items, both are deleted from your inventory and replaced with the new one; the end-result should be a Halloween hat with the stats of the Skyscream Hood, and it can be found in your inventory.

If /you/ trashed it (and you would have had to do so manually, by clicking on the Trash button), then Prof. Greyrose is right~ it's gone. My sympathies, young wizard!