Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering Level 70 Aquila quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2014
So I just finished the quest in Celestia where the Solarium is opened up, and at that same moment, got the level 70 Aquila quest.I've checked other message boards and seen that people are usually at the end of Zafaria at level 70. Personally, I have done every side quest in the game, so that's why I am so ahead. But my gear is WAY behind my level because my quests are behind my level so the drops are weaker. So, my question is this, does it make sense to wait until I finish Zafaria to tackle the Aquila quest because I will have way better gear then? Or bite the bullet and try to tackle it now? It took me a long time to get to a point where my first Aquila quest was even feasible, so I would like to know what you think about this situation. Oh, and my wizard is a Myth wizard with a first-gen pet, so keep that in mind.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Natalie Greenbrigh... on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
So I just finished the quest in Celestia where the Solarium is opened up, and at that same moment, got the level 70 Aquila quest.I've checked other message boards and seen that people are usually at the end of Zafaria at level 70. Personally, I have done every side quest in the game, so that's why I am so ahead. But my gear is WAY behind my level because my quests are behind my level so the drops are weaker. So, my question is this, does it make sense to wait until I finish Zafaria to tackle the Aquila quest because I will have way better gear then? Or bite the bullet and try to tackle it now? It took me a long time to get to a point where my first Aquila quest was even feasible, so I would like to know what you think about this situation. Oh, and my wizard is a Myth wizard with a first-gen pet, so keep that in mind.
I finished Wintertusk on the main quest line then I'm going back to Celestia where I left off on District of the Stars and I'm already level 62. Finishing Wintertusk's side quests may put me at level 63.
I feel I'm going to have the same problem.

Fiona IceDust
Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
Natalie Greenbrigh... on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
if youre using drops dont use the bizzare in olde town