Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish in Shared bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
So i have this wizard that was fishing the in the massive fantasy palace and i caught some cool fish. I wanted to give the fish to my other wizard which i decorate my house on but i couldn't because you can't put fish in the shared bank. I wanted to put the fish in my fish tank which is empty because I couldn't find any cool fish but when I do find some it was on my other wizard. Please add fish in shared banks please. Thanks.

-Anthony MythFlame Lvl 84
-Hunter DeathFlame Lvl 70

Delver
May 12, 2012
Anthony MythFlame on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
So i have this wizard that was fishing the in the massive fantasy palace and i caught some cool fish. I wanted to give the fish to my other wizard which i decorate my house on but i couldn't because you can't put fish in the shared bank. I wanted to put the fish in my fish tank which is empty because I couldn't find any cool fish but when I do find some it was on my other wizard. Please add fish in shared banks please. Thanks.

I've thought of this before too because when fishing came out, I fished on a side character, not my main one that does housing with fish tanks. The side character caught a lot of fish, and some of those are ones that my main character can't get because they are epic rare. So, I too agree with your thoughts.

~ Mythali

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Anthony MythFlame on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:

You can transfer fish from one wiz to another by putting them in aquariums then transferring the aquarium through the shared bank. The fish will go with the aquarium.