Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Feints

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
2 pip spell.

Does 85% trap. Puts a 45% trap on the user.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

As for Balance

I think it should get a 2 pip trap that does 60% for , , and trap. Puts a 35% trap on the user.

And another 2 pip trap that does 60% , , and trap. Puts a 35% trap on the user.

The reason why the trap that's on the user is is so that way the Person on the other team could use it. So things can be a bit fair in battle.

As for the level of these cards I would think that the best level should be for level 96 or level 106.

If I remember right is that these level worlds (as in Polaris and Khrysalis). Don't give any other spells but its school ones.

So this could help things out.

As for getting these spells. I was thinking that it should be a boss battle collect quest. Just like getting the ,, and spells in Azteca. Also the way wizards will learn other schools feints is by training points.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
copycatingwizard on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

As for Balance

I think it should get a 2 pip trap that does 60% for , , and trap. Puts a 35% trap on the user.

The reason why the trap that's on the user is is so that way the Person on the other team could use it. So things can be a bit fair in battle.

As for the level of these cards I would think that the best level should be for level 96 or level 106.

If I remember right is that these level worlds (as in Polaris and Khrysalis). Don't give any other spells but its school ones.

As for getting these spells. I was thinking that it should be a boss battle collect quest. Just like getting the ,, and spells in Azteca. Also the way wizards will learn other schools feints is by training points.
Every school has a gimmick. The reason Death has feint is because Death's gimmick is spending rounds stacking tons of blades and traps and then hitting with deadly life stealing attacks. It wouldn't make sense for other schools to have Feint, in the same way that it wouldn't make sense for schools other than Life to have group heals.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
Ashley the Wizard on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Every school has a gimmick. The reason Death has feint is because Death's gimmick is spending rounds stacking tons of blades and traps and then hitting with deadly life stealing attacks. It wouldn't make sense for other schools to have Feint, in the same way that it wouldn't make sense for schools other than Life to have group heals.
Well I can see what you mean.

But with the normal feint. it increases damage to any attack by adding a big trap.

Good to have if its been learned.

Also, this idea was for levels 96 or 106. That is a long way for a new feint spell.

When I typed this I was thinking of a spell that can be very deadly. (This came to mind)

Also, I don't agree that no other school (other then ) should have a heal all spell. A spell like that can really help every school.

As for stacking tons of blades and traps for death wizards. This idea could shorten the rounds for them to one shot.

So in other words. If bosses have huge amount of health this spell would be perfect against them.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Yes, we need this! Let's stack an 85% feint, 95% feint, 70% feint, 80% feint, a 60% feint, a 70% feint, a 75% feint, a 70% feint, and then all our blades! That doesn't seem overpowered in the least! *sarcasm*

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
Anil235 on Dec 18, 2015 wrote:
Yes, we need this! Let's stack an 85% feint, 95% feint, 70% feint, 80% feint, a 60% feint, a 70% feint, a 75% feint, a 70% feint, and then all our blades! That doesn't seem overpowered in the least! *sarcasm*
Yes, an 85% feint that does a 45% trap on the user. A 55% feint on the user. A 30% feint on the user. A 40% feint on the user. And a 35% on the user. A grand total of 205% if the other team doesn't attack in the time of summoning these traps. (Not including the other teams traps, pet cards, and/or treasure card feints)

Also the ton of blades that we have.

But for this lets count how many rounds it will take for the entire feints to get into battle.

These feints have 5 different types.

Well counting the ones that one school could use.

So for the rounds to summon them it will take 5 rounds for one person, 3 rounds for 2 people, 2 rounds for 3 people, and 2 rounds for 4 people. (I'm using the shortest time to get them on so if I'm wrong please correct me. Also, I'm thinking that the Hitter is in the last row)

Also, putting a feint in Player vs Player can be very risky for the user. Because it means that the user didn't shield. A good thing to have.

As for battles outside of Player vs Player. In my opinion this could really help with bosses that have a ton of health.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
copycatingwizard on Dec 15, 2015 wrote:
2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

2 pip spell.

As for Balance

Why can't balance use their own trap without using spells dealing damage other than balance damage?

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
George Washington on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
Why can't balance use their own trap without using spells dealing damage other than balance damage?
Well I was thinking it should have been a bigger version of elemental trap and spirit trap. So that way balance can use its spells that do other school attacks.

But I guess it can be an 85% damage and a 45% trap on the user.

However instead of increasing the next attack this will only increase balance damage.

So no other schools can use it. So hydra, and chimera also can't use the spell since it does damage from another school and ect.

Also the cost to summon them should be 2 pips.

But if they do add this I think they will need to take off the 60% feint trap for the , , and , , spell.

To make things a bit more fair for every school.

3 cards for balance seems a bit unfair.