Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many seeds

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
It's not that seeds arent rare enough, it's that they take up too much inventory space. If you're going to have such a high drop rate for the items related to this aspect of the game, you should make it so they don't clog up the player's inventory.

I know this has been suggested before but that thread is locked and I want to keep the petition going.

Change seeds so that they work like reagents, pet snacks, and fish. Give them their own catagory of inventory that doesn't interfere with the others. There really aren't as many types of seeds as those other things, so it's not like it would add that much stress to the servers.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
average moe on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
It's not that seeds arent rare enough, it's that they take up too much inventory space. If you're going to have such a high drop rate for the items related to this aspect of the game, you should make it so they don't clog up the player's inventory.

I know this has been suggested before but that thread is locked and I want to keep the petition going.

Change seeds so that they work like reagents, pet snacks, and fish. Give them their own catagory of inventory that doesn't interfere with the others. There really aren't as many types of seeds as those other things, so it's not like it would add that much stress to the servers.
Get (or craft) some seed vaults. It's a good place to store those seeds AND a good place to use up some of those extra Pink Dandelion seeds if you craft the vault yourself. (need 25 per vault to craft them)

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
average moe on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:

Try feeding your excess seeds to your pet; this can generate useful reagents, Treasure cards, gold or FREE experience for your pet.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
TucsonWizard on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
Get (or craft) some seed vaults. It's a good place to store those seeds AND a good place to use up some of those extra Pink Dandelion seeds if you craft the vault yourself. (need 25 per vault to craft them)
Seed Vaults only stores 100 seeds, which isn't a lot. I suggest increasing the seed vault to 150 seeds.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
John Hawkward on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Seed Vaults only stores 100 seeds, which isn't a lot. I suggest increasing the seed vault to 150 seeds.
No need. You can have 2 seed vaults per house. So even a free player can have 6 vaults. You don't need more than 600 seeds stored, and there's still the attic space on top of that.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
seethe42 on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
No need. You can have 2 seed vaults per house. So even a free player can have 6 vaults. You don't need more than 600 seeds stored, and there's still the attic space on top of that.
Course you can have more, but 4 seed vaults than 6 seed vaults for the same storage amount is better in my opinion.

Yea, I'm pretty cheap that way