Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snowball Barrage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
i think snowball barrage damage should go to atleast 100 because otherwise its jsut another tempest. They need to make a difference btw a lvl 30 spell and lvl 108 spell. we dont need another tempest, make it little stronger.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I have complained about this for weeks now, and still no change. It's useless, and sadly, they will not change the spell (I really hope they do!)

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
AlexHeart01 on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
i think snowball barrage damage should go to atleast 100 because otherwise its jsut another tempest. They need to make a difference btw a lvl 30 spell and lvl 108 spell. we dont need another tempest, make it little stronger.
it is (witch hoard pack) snow barrage treasure card (105 ice damage per pips)

snowball barrage is strong (max 14 pips) do 1190 damage (high damage range near to spell of glowbug squall (which snowball barrage is 70% more damage then glowbug squall) at max 14 pips

(storm colossal there glowbug (damage only do: 1395 damage) still make snowball barrage negative 5 percent (chance snowball barrage only buff damage 90 damage per pips (ice snowball barrage no negative percent part colossal glowbug squall (which go to buff up 0% then -5%)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I totally agree it should be atleast 100 per pip. I would say 130 per pip because ice wizards have such low damage...

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
JustinFrostHunter on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
it is (witch hoard pack) snow barrage treasure card (105 ice damage per pips)

snowball barrage is strong (max 14 pips) do 1190 damage (high damage range near to spell of glowbug squall (which snowball barrage is 70% more damage then glowbug squall) at max 14 pips

(storm colossal there glowbug (damage only do: 1395 damage) still make snowball barrage negative 5 percent (chance snowball barrage only buff damage 90 damage per pips (ice snowball barrage no negative percent part colossal glowbug squall (which go to buff up 0% then -5%)
Glowbug squall only takes 5 pips. You could cast it almost three times by the time you had a snowball barrage equivalent to even one of those in damage.

Also, Snowball Barrage is not just "another Tempest", as it also requires a shadow pip, making it more costly with less potential damage, especially considering that the school of Ice has less ways to boost damage, and less damage boosts on equipment.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Completely agree.... If it didn't have the shadow pip it would be a different story (But I would be fine with 90-95)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I totally agree with this, of course it needs to be upgraded, people say 85 is strong because of the extra 5 damage, but my damage is only 56 and with the resist and shields of the enemies, it is really weak it needs to he upgraded to at least 100....