Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aquila?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
ok so i am a level 41 wizard and i did mount olympus at around level 20.i was just wondering if aquila was a place made only for mount olympus or there are other dungeons for higher levels there too?

Heather StarSong level 41

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
omagicspells on Nov 1, 2015 wrote:
ok so i am a level 41 wizard and i did mount olympus at around level 20.i was just wondering if aquila was a place made only for mount olympus or there are other dungeons for higher levels there too?

There are two more dungeons in Aquila.

There's Atlantia for level 70 and Tartarus for level 90.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
It is not possible to do Mount Olympus at level 20, you can not teleport to anybody in there and the sigils will not be unlocked until you have the quest for it. The level requirement for Mount Olympus is 30.

Anyways, Aquila has three dungeons, one for level 30 (Mount Olympus), one for level 70 (Atlantea), and one for level 90 (Tartarus).

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
Olympus is for level 30 and, yes, there are more dungeons. Atlantea is for level 70 and the final dungeon is Tartarus for level 90. Plus secret bosses in each dungeon.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
There are other dungeons tartarus and atlantea are the other ones and you get to mount Olympus at level 30 and to atlantea at level 70 and tartarus at level 90

John level 110 storm (in test)

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
There is Mt. Olympus at lvl 30
Atlantea at lvl 70 (go down the stairs, and there will be a boat at your right)
Tartarus at lvl 90 (The sigil at the end near the gate)
In every dungeon there is also a hidden boss room with lvl 90 bosses in them

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Nov 1, 2015 wrote:

there are three 1 mount olympus for level 30 2 alantia for level 70 3 tartarus for level 90

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Mount Olympus is a level 30 dungeon so did it around that level. There are a total of 3 dungeons there. Olympus with Zeus, Atlantea with Poseidon, and Tartarus with Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus in stronger forms. Atlantea is for level 70+ and Tartarus is for 90+. Poseidon gear is comparable to waterworks but it's up to you. Tartarus has some pretty good gear for level 90+ but it's very hard to get so if I were you I would skip it and keep using waterworks until you reach darkmoore at level 100+

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There's also Atlantea at level 70 and Tartarus at level 90. However, if you completed Mount Olympus before reaching level 30, you won't be able to access the other dungeons as you won't have completed the prerequisite quests.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
there's atlantea underwater at lvl 70 and hades realm of tartarus at lvl 90 which both have secret bosses

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
1. How?! I am a level 43 Storm and died on the first 6 rounds of battling Apollo The Bright One! Well, you are either Really lucky or a magestic strategist.

2. Yes, there are 2 more dungeons. Atlantea for level 70 and Tartarus for level 90.

Would recommend being smarter than me and getting a team (hey, we all have our limits )

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Storm Flower on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
1. How?! I am a level 43 Storm and died on the first 6 rounds of battling Apollo The Bright One! Well, you are either Really lucky or a magestic strategist.

2. Yes, there are 2 more dungeons. Atlantea for level 70 and Tartarus for level 90.

Would recommend being smarter than me and getting a team (hey, we all have our limits )

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,
well, i cant really take all the credit. there was a level 40 person helping me and a few other people too.but thanks for the help!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
omagicspells on Nov 14, 2015 wrote:
well, i cant really take all the credit. there was a level 40 person helping me and a few other people too.but thanks for the help!

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,