Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I solo wizard101 with a death wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2015
Hello everyone. I am lvl 39 wizard. I just started dragonspyre and I am on a quest where you have to defeat 4 soldiers. Whenever I tried to defeat the, I get defeated myself. I have no crowns to buy good gears too. I would like to have some tips on how to solo on my death wizard without having trouble.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
I am death and I soloed ds. Just blade and use spells that heal like vampire. For gear always check the bazaar

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
Farm mount Olympus for good gear. If you already have, then use some strategy. Set your deck right so you get attacks up when you need them. The easiest option really is to find a partner to quest with. Usually you find partners through team up because they are doing the same quest as you. You will be much stronger when you get to celestia and learn sun school enchants. Until then just use some strategy and get help :)

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
sorry to hear you are having trouble.. well start out maybe farming loremaster occasionally, she MIGHT drop deer knight which is an awesome 5 pip spell that hits all enemies plus she drops stuff you can sell to bazaar, which while there look for gear items that give good resist..don't worry about looks if you have no crowns for stitching, better to finish a quest then look pretty to a monster...never be afraid to heal if you're getting low and try using tc monstrous on vampire etc to boost both damage on enemies and incoming health..also a healing or resist pet helps much at your level..do you craft yet? in a few levels some of the best gear is craft-only...
without more information on your deck setup spells gear pet etc I'm not sure if my advice will help you much :/ but good luck and remember if its too difficult still, can always go do a side quest or side world a little to help boost your level :D
stormy jen silver