Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystic Grimoir Wand

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Is there a way to get a purple variant of this wand? It would really compliment my storm's outfit but the grimoir itself is RED, ugly and doesn't fit my Storm's look at ALL.

(My look right now is the spiral cup attire but with a white and dark purple color scheme, with my hat being a hair style that I am not sure I will keep or not since I heard a rumor of cat ears being a hair style soon.)

My hairstyle and wand are the final pieces (that plus one exalt storm rattlebones robe for stats) from being complete for the upcoming Polaris world.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
The only other version of that is the grimoire of the condemned for level 60 death. Its mostly brown with some teal and gold in it. Its dropped by In'Zhizor in lower zigazag and you need the stone skeleton key. I doubt you could find it in the bazaar but ya never know. If you do get it you could always stitch it. If you don't like that book you may need to find a different looking wand.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
yeah as it stands there are no purple book wands, I personally wish that book wands behaved more like the book pets one for every school with cool sparkly animations

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Thanks guys, I may use the floating ice (from that one yuletide pack with the ice skates) or a zeus thunderbolt for my wand look then.

Oh and I decided the cat ears aren't cute enough so I am keeping my old hair style