Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can not get the astral Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I completed zafaria, did Astral quest there. Got the colossus card as well as the Mend card and Beserka card. I read had to do zafaria in order to do Azteca quest, There a glitch? was not assigned any astral quest at Azteca. Can someone help me

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
you have to be lvl 84, and talk to pacal redmask to get the quest Across the Universe. He will direct you to talk to Tezcat Threestar, and he will direct you to defeat wanadi blackstar (I think that's their name) which will give you access to the star school obelisk. at lvl 86 pacal will summon you back to repair the sun school obelisk. He will then tell you to talk to Ponce de Gibbon who will tell you to defeat clemente Montoya (an extremely hard fire boss). If and when you defeat him you will repair the sun school obelisk. at lvl 88 zalynn reedwalker wil summon you to repair the moon school obelisk. I apologize for not giving information on what you have to do afterwards as I never and do not intend to do this quest. Hope this helps

Samantha Willowdreamer
lvl 100
lvl 91
lvl 48

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
merl250 on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
I completed zafaria, did Astral quest there. Got the colossus card as well as the Mend card and Beserka card. I read had to do zafaria in order to do Azteca quest, There a glitch? was not assigned any astral quest at Azteca. Can someone help me
i have the same problem, i have done all of the Zafaria astral quests a finished azteca and now is a lvl 100, and every time i try to get the astral quest from pacal its not there

Noah Dragonspear

Survivor
May 06, 2011
I am level 89 and have completed zafaria but and am in he alto alto and haven't got the quest for it and have done the other to ones so I am pretty confused as to what happened