Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Spell Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
It’s been some time since I’ve posted this thing about Avalon Spell/Item ideas. I wanted to rewrite it and make more sense out of the spells. And ultimately delete all spelling/ Grammar errors. Enjoy.
Fire- Khalkotauroi
I know it sounds ridiculous, but this mythical creature (or should I say animal) is basically a fire-breathing bull. I imagine a buffalo or bison just going about their business in the background and BOOM! Suddenly some big, intimidating bulls appear, with steel horns. It extinguishes some of its fire and just tackles you head on.
Effects: 500 + 1455 over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Pips- 12
Ice: Everwinter OR Ice Age
Imagine the sight of a Blizzard spell, but then, just about when a hurling ball of ice hits you, literally everything stops and freezes. Then the sound of a glacier being removed audiates and the ground starts to become unstable like earthquake. The heavy snow freezes the enemy completely and suddenly snaps.
Effects: 990-1000 to all, STUN enemies for one round, and -35% shield to all friends
Pips- 12
Storm: Tornado
A few strikes of lightning hits the field of a Red Barn Farm, the farm with chickens and cows, then the barn and house itself gets ripped from the ground. [Camera Zooms OUTWARD] A massive tornado appears, and nothing can seem to stop it!
Effects: 2250, Remove all Wards and Charms (Positive or Negative like Earthquake)
Pips: 12
Warning, Bellow was written beyond 2:53A.M.
Myth’s main attraction is the ability to summon minions to help support themselves. However, in the game, this ability is soon appealed by the lack of minions and their usefulness. It’s becoming a less popular school because it currently also lacks the attack all option and its ability to succeed in PvP. The spell Imagination Minion kind of works like spectral minion. It casts a minion of any school. And it could be used in PvPJ. Here is my list… Fire: Terrorwing Enforcer, Ice: Colossus, Storm: Triton, Myth: Imaginative Golem, Life: Satyr, Death: Dreaming Ghoul (Or Ratttlebones :)) Balance: Judgement
Effects: Summon a minion of “?” school.
Pips: 10
And
Myth: Griffin
You know Griffins. They have wings and fly. With an entrance similar from FFA, A Hoard of these mythical creatures fly in. The animation shows three or so of these creatures appearing preparing to attack. Like Bloodbat, it gets close and attacks, except using it’s claws to attack the enemy.
Effects: 1410-1605 to all enemies and -25% attack to all enemies.

Pips: 12
Life: Leave Downpour
Leaves blows off a large tree like Bartlby, but not exactly like Bartlby. These leaves shower all allies. It’ll be unique because it heals everyone at once, simultaneously. It is also unique in how it revives defeated people, as instead of healing them, it “Revives” them, starting them with a certain amount of pips.
Effects: 1600, heal 895 to defeated allies and +5 Pips
Pips: 11