Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitchy Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I have spent a great deal of time questing with friends doing the same quests. More frequently than not, we complete a dungeon such as The Labyrinth in Dragonspyre or The Tree of Life in Mooshu and although I participated in every battle of both dungeons, I do not receive the quest completion message. No matter what I try, it will not let me get it without redoing the whole dungeon. I let it go the first couple of times, but I just spent near an hour in the Labyrinth just to get stuck with a quest objective saying "Get the Portal Stone" and pointing to where I just defeated the Dean of Admissions. My friend completed the quest just fine. This is very annoying to me, and I would like to know if anybody has solutions other than doing the entire dungeon over again, or if KingsIsle plans to address such issues anytime in the near future.

Administrator
Hello,

How did you enter the dungeon? Did you use the sigils, team up, or teleport in to a friend?

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
I know how you feel... Same thing has happened to me with Emperor's Retreat and Katzenstein's Lab.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

How did you enter the dungeon? Did you use the sigils, team up, or teleport in to a friend?
Both myself and my questing buddy entered standing on the Sigil.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
My friend and I both entered by standing on the sigils.

Edit: Thought that the first message may not have sent due to bad internet.