Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Needing help on downloading the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Hi, I've been a member of Wizard101 in the past and I was interested in rejoining, but the game won't download no matter what I do.

I've used three different browsers- Firefox, Google Chrome, and Torch. When I attempt to download it, the file "InstallWizard101.exe" loads and then I go to open it, and it doesn't open on any browser. I just updated to Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and I have enough space for it on my computer. Not really sure what's wrong.

Administrator
Hello,

If you need to reinstall Wizard101, or are installing Wizard101 on a different computer, you do not need to sign up for a new account, you can use your existing account. To download Wizard101, log in to Wizard101.com the website. Click the Play button above your name, you'll be taken to a page where you can re-download the game. Alternately, you can re-download the game from this link: https://www.wizard101.com/downloadGame/OtherDownload

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 27, 2014
Yeah... I have a account and I just got a new computer. So I went to this website, signed in, then went to the page where you download it again if you are on another computer. So I tried to download it 14 times, and it still wont download! HELP!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
We had this problem at some point. My family literally had no way to fix it. One day we had the game, the next it wouldn't open at all. We checked the firewall to make sure it let the game run; It did. Still nothing. The only way we got this fixed was when we got a new computer. Then it all was fine and dandy. Not exactly what you two are going through, but still. Check your firewall, and if not, I don't know what.