Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance pvp pet wanted!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2014
Hey, i'm my name is Adam and i just got into pvp a few weeks ago i would say. I'm looking for a new pet with the stats of:
-Add balance
-balance dealer
-pain-giver
-spell-proof
&
-spell-defying.
My currently have a pegasus pony with double damage being pain-giver and add balance, spell-proof, fairy and mc balanceblade. I need that 2x resist 3x balance pet for pvp so if any of you guys are willing to hatch sometime maybe we could meet up? Reply to this if you have a pet with these standards.

~Thanks for listening!
-Adam lvl16

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Warlord4Life on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
Hey, i'm my name is Adam and i just got into pvp a few weeks ago i would say. I'm looking for a new pet with the stats of:
-Add balance
-balance dealer
-pain-giver
-spell-proof
&
-spell-defying.
My currently have a pegasus pony with double damage being pain-giver and add balance, spell-proof, fairy and mc balanceblade. I need that 2x resist 3x balance pet for pvp so if any of you guys are willing to hatch sometime maybe we could meet up? Reply to this if you have a pet with these standards.

~Thanks for listening!
-Adam lvl16
Hey, I have the pet you need but sadly my lap top broke. My lap top will be fixed in. A few days maybe I can give you the pet you need. :)
I'll tell you when I get online
Look for my wizard
Carlos Nightrider Exalted
Alex Emeraldwhisper lvl 90
Ice lvl 42 Carlos Nightrider