Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Speedy Grub Guardian?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Which of the grub guardian maps is the fastest to beat I'm not asking how to beat it, I know a few of them and I could figure one out of I put enough time into it, I've got all the pay for expansions anyhow. I've done multiple maps and even screenshotted how to win on some for my own record, but I never timed myself. I could go back through and do that, but I know a lot of you have already invested the work into grub guardian strategy so I figured I'd ask before spending the extra time. Thanks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
FrelaB on May 8, 2015 wrote:
Which of the grub guardian maps is the fastest to beat I'm not asking how to beat it, I know a few of them and I could figure one out of I put enough time into it, I've got all the pay for expansions anyhow. I've done multiple maps and even screenshotted how to win on some for my own record, but I never timed myself. I could go back through and do that, but I know a lot of you have already invested the work into grub guardian strategy so I figured I'd ask before spending the extra time. Thanks
It really depends what you're going for. If you are going for Energy Elixir only, then I say Tanglewood Way. It's very easy and quick to get a score with 6-7 food left on purpose. I just let the first 3 through if I'm trying for EE, then kill all. That gives a high chance for Energy Elixir. I normally just run a cycle of the last 2 maps Wysteria, first 3 maps Avalon, and Cloudburst Forest in Azteca. I can do them all in about the same time and get perfect 10 every time. I get a decent mix of elixirs and packs.