Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK so i been thinking a lot about ideas for the shadow spells and here what i came up with tell me what you think i really like to have input on this kinda stuff

BTW These spell don't have levels because I rather just leva that up to kl if they do do it

name shadows
global spell
4 and 2 shadow pips
When coasted everybody gets a greater chance of getting shadow pips and everybody gets a buff on there normal hit spells like let say you where doing fairy it have a 20% damge in cress and the last thing is every forth round the team that did not cast it would be stunned even if they have stun blocks it be a shadow stun.

looks like shadows are moving all around the battle flied and eyes are looking at you threw the darkness also flicks of ghostly lights fall from the sky

name Darken soul
Zero pips to cast on spell
this would be a like sun kinda spell but this time it shadow based
so when you get this spell in you hand it only can be coasted on spells this means any spells
so lets say you wanted to use fairy but it was not strong enough for a good heal you cast this shadow spell and the fairy becomes Blacken fairy is nows gives 700 heal but it cost 3 pips now and 1 shadow pip. now it not just for heal spell it also for blocks so lets say you need a stronger block so you cast this spell on you block it was 75 now it dose 80 added it can also black 20% of backlash and price but now it cost 1 shadow pip to cast and same with spell like storm owl it turn that into shadow owl that dose 2000 in damge and gives a shadow trap to each enemy also this spell will cost 10 pips and 1 shadow pip

note but it can not be combine with sun moon or star spells and each spell you cast it on would not cost 1 shadow pip to play also they Chang the spell look when you cast it on the spells

the card would be a vortex looking card that black like all the rest of the cards

darken heart
cost 2 shadow pips and 5 normal pips
when cast this spell will affect everybody on you team everybody would be boosted in there school best power like if you you get 60 more resistance to everything if you 50 more armor price 45 more power in over time spells 60 more heal in all out going heal spells 5000 more health to anything they summon 75% more health income when they use a spell that takes away enemy health and gives back
80% more power in blades and traps.
this spell would look like everybody eyes turn black with shadow magic and like there elemental was glowing around them so if you where ice you have like a blue glow around you

Tell me what you think and if you have a idea for shadow magic post it also yes some of the spell seem a little op have any subjestains let me know