Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2014
Please I need help to find gold. I'm level 20 storm and already done a few quests but I don't get a lot of gold. I also cant buy gold because I already bought the full game and no I have no money left. Please any tips of finding a lot of gold easy and fast

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Storm Legend on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Please I need help to find gold. I'm level 20 storm and already done a few quests but I don't get a lot of gold. I also cant buy gold because I already bought the full game and no I have no money left. Please any tips of finding a lot of gold easy and fast
Storm Legend,
You can earn gold lots of ways!
  • You can simply quest more
  • You can collect reagents and sell them

Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
When you're a higher level and unlock Wintertusk, you can farm Halfang Bristlecrown, a storm boss who has only 1900 HP, which is rather weak for a boss meant for grandmasters, and you should average a minimum of 2200 gold per run. Until then, I would suggest to keep on questing and selling all the drops you get or maybe trying to find someone who has access to Halfang to let you farm there with them.

Allow me to direct you to a thread on Wizard101 Central you may like:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?286529-Hoarding-Halfang-A-Wizard-s-Halfang-Assistance-Team

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Questing and finding someone to help you farm Halfang are your best bets but if you decide you don't want to do either, I would suggest maybe doing Nightshade a bunch, I used to do that for maybe 20 mintues and get about 20,000 gold.
David EmeraldBlade 68
Ian EmeralBlade 20

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You don't 'find gold'(although someone posted where it can be earned)... you have to farm to items to sell in battles (and by questing). Collect everything, from reagents (there are a ton) to drops from battles and sell every single thing you do not need. I do this regularly and always have all my gear for at least the next level and sometimes beyond.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Get a friend of yours that has unlocked winter tusk and can take you to farm Half fang. The stuff he gives is worth a buncho.O

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84 and

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Fishing and gardening can also give you gold, and things to sell for gold.

Defeating bosses and selling things works well, as others have said.