Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Confused

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I don't know if this is the right spot for this topic. Since its technally is in Wizard City.I don't know if anyone else is noticing this but It has come to my attention, that the items in the Bazaar is confusing. Like if a helmet at level 82 and the health is at 335..and the helmet that you have on now is level 74 and at 630 in health. How is something at a lower level higher then an item at level 82? Its not just the clothes..its also wands,rings,necklaces,athames.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Health certainly is one of the stats you should shop for. Too little and you won't last long. However, two things:

1) I think some of those gear items you're looking at have other stats that make up for the lower health, such as resistance, power pip percentage, and critical rating, and

2) there are some gear pieces out there that really aren't very good at all. I have a laugh to myself whenever I get "Bad Storm Armor" as a drop, because yeah, it's pretty bad.

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
But even on high gear the resistance, power pip percentage, and critical rating is low on a high level gear. Even the gear that is at level 95 is lower

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PixiePrincess26 on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
But even on high gear the resistance, power pip percentage, and critical rating is low on a high level gear. Even the gear that is at level 95 is lower
There is a lot of gear at each level where the stats are horrible. It's part of the challenge of finding the best gear possible. What you see in the bazaar are items that are sold by other wizards so the gear with the lower stats is what was dropped or purchased by them at some point.

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Some gear that you find will come as drop from bosses. Maybe those bosses were challenging and thus gave you a hard earned gear. Whereas if you just simply buy it from the bazaar it wasn't very difficult to get so it's stats will be horrible.