Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Nightsahde drops

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
My quest buddy wasn't on,and neither was the one for my level 45 Fire.I decided to go farm on my fire,and went to Nightshade.

Fought him three times,got a mount,the blue banshee,two hats and a robe.Anyone else got lucky?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
My quest buddy wasn't on,and neither was the one for my level 45 Fire.I decided to go farm on my fire,and went to Nightshade.

Fought him three times,got a mount,the blue banshee,two hats and a robe.Anyone else got lucky?
While I have never gone back at a high level, I have gotten several Midnight Sprites, the Blue Banshee, and countless clothing items. The mounts are not permanent as only have a boost of 20% so I rarely use them even if they do drop.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013

Well, It's not really luck.. My G/F and I farmed Nightshade for a few days back during Halloween and got Boo-coos of Pets, Treasure Cards, Equipment etc.. But I did get lucky and get the Ghost Dragon Pet from him..

Survivor
Nov 04, 2014
Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Survivor
Aug 18, 2014
The only things I've ever got from nightshade are sooooo many clothing items but no crown clothing yet, I've got a midnight sprite and a pony mount but I didn't need it as I have loads of permanent mounts.but in nightshade you can get ok crown gear like the jacket of withstanding etc.

By: Megan dream fountain level 40 Wizard

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013

No, I just got a robe.

Live Love Laugh Cast!
Ellie Thunderblossom, LVL14, Diviner.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
Megan dreamfountai... on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
The only things I've ever got from nightshade are sooooo many clothing items but no crown clothing yet, I've got a midnight sprite and a pony mount but I didn't need it as I have loads of permanent mounts.but in nightshade you can get ok crown gear like the jacket of withstanding etc.

By: Megan dream fountain level 40 Wizard
I got a Onyix or something spelled like that breast plate and it has a flag sticking out the back and it looks like something a Chinese general would wear in like the 14 hundreds.

Its a pretty strong breastplate.

Live, Laugh, Love, Cast

Ellie Thunderblossom, Diviner, LVL 14