Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Spawn: Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
So I've been working on crafting the Wyrd House. In my exploration of the preview for this house, and well, for any other house I've owned, I noticed that something was missing: reagents. This got me thinking.

Some players aren't really involved in crafting, and they may prefer to farm bosses for tcs, or gear, etc. Other players - like myself - adore the crafting feature, and it is for this style of player that my suggestion is aimed toward.

What I propose is either a crown shop item, or a crafting item (limit one per house) that enables the spawning of reagents in the home and yard. Each item would correlate with either a world, or with a school. For example, school may have a stationary animated dryad, or perhaps a wandering unicorn. This stationary dryad, beckoning growth and rejuvenation with a simple gesture, would allow for a few (three, four or five) life-based reagents to periodically spawn in the entirety of the 'property'; rank 1 or 2, with a 'chance' (ultra-rare) for a better reagent, perhaps rank 4 or 5.

might have a stationary scarecrow with a periodic flurry of cawing ravens. might have a heck hound house, periodic bursts of flame erupting from the door. might have a coil tower sizzling with electricity, blasting the land with bolts and thunder. might have a cavern with frosty mist coming from the entrance accompanied by the howling of wind, and etc., you get the idea.

It might be easy to think, 'isn't that what gardening is for?' and yes, gardening is also an amazing feature, but I feel this addition would add an extra level of depth and enjoyment for home-owning players.