Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taunt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Everytime I summon a high level Henchman, and he has maximum power pips, he uses mega taunt and wastes all those pips! He did it 3 times in a row before! Please fix it so its 4 pips!

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
One of the reasons I just hire low level ice henchmen. No need wasting Crowns on level 100. Level 60 does the same thing for less Crowns. All I need them for is to take the heat while I power up.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
For this reason I never use the ice henchmen. They are completely useless in battle, more of a liability than a help, and a waste of crowns.

I agree with you, it is very frustrating to spend your money on something that is supposed to help you, and then it wastes it's pips and your money doing things that are of little or no help at all, while you go ahead and lose your battle anyway. This is one of my great upsets with the henchmen generally -- the ineffective AI that as often as not is no help at all.

What would be ideal, is to have the henchmen fully under the control of the person who bought them, so that the Player could strategize what to do with the spells that come up. Then the person who spent the money on the henchmen would be the one responsible for what that purchase gets that person, rather than just an act of desperation and gambling!

But I am not expecting that change any time soon. In the meantime, if you are desperate for help, try the life henchmen and pray they help you stay alive so you can use your own strategy. Or if you are so fortunate as to have helpful friends, call on them. Or use the team up feature. Good luck!