Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shopping District

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
There are 7 empty shops in the Shopping District, I would like to see some of them open for once. (ALL ideas are mine EXEPT for ones that say "DISCLAIMER".

I like paintings, I like them a lot. I like to put neat looking paintings in my house, what if, there was someone in the shopping district, who could make paintings out of screenshots or something that you took in the game? (Some kind of camera) You take a Picture of a nice landscape, take it to Penny the Painter? And for some gold, she will make you a nice looking painting of your ScreenShot (Paintings don't look EXACLY like the screenshots, there will be an option to remove Players and Mobs from the paintings if you want the landscape only, the paintings look a little more distant and "fuzzier" than the ScreenShot)

DISCLAIMER I do not take ANY credit for this idea, someone else said it, and I kind of changed it a bit.

Enchanting- Another shop in the Shopping District (Lets call it the S.D for now) can be the Enchanters' and Embroiders' Shop!

Enchanting is where you can add a CARD to your Robe,Hat,or Boot(s)! Cards vary by level, EX. A level 20 can't put an Efreet on his Robe but he can put a SandStorm.

DISCLAIMER- I take NO CREDIT for this idea either, it was said by the same person, and he said something in the comments about enchanting and embroidering, I just liked his idea and made a thread about it.

Embroidering- You can put a symbol, like a symbol of your school or something else () on your Hat,Robe,or Boots!

I would like to REMOVE all vendors in other worlds ENTIRELY and make them sell their stuff in the shopping district, for a price lower than the Bazaar's, so high levels with no MemberShip can buy stuff if they have low gold, same goes for FURNITURE AND HOUSES!

Those are my ideas, I hope you like them and K.I adds them to the game