Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
OK, so I have some bundle ideas!

Engineer's Bundle-Sort of a storm themed bundle, with item cards like Shakes'OLeary and Cat Thug and PotBoiler on the gear!

Engineer's Goggles- Goggles (Goggles shaped like cogs!) with a steampunk cap (Dyeable). The hat gives Marleybone Cards (Cat thug and etc.) The hat gives accuracy, little health, attack, and critical and pierce.

Engineer's Robes- Steampunk robes, with little gears/cogs on them! The robe gives Healing Current for all levels, incoming/outgoing healing, resist, attack, fair health, critical, block, and pierce and power pip percentage!

Engineer's Boots- Boots with little Cogs on them! The boots give resist,block,little health, and Potboiler spells for level 50 and under, and storm spells such as Storm Dragon and Sea Krait for level 60 and up!

Power Wrench- A red wrench with blue electricity flowing through it. Power pip percentage for all levels, +3 Attack for levels 0-40 and +5 Attack for levels 50-80 and +7 Attack for levels 90-100, and critical for levels 50 and up!

Pet- A robot golem like in pirate101! It has Storm Giver,Shot, and Ward. May cast healing current, and may cast storm shield, may GIVE a disarm card, the rest abilities are for pet derbies.

Mount-AutoMobile- A marleybone car! 2 Person Mount OR 4 Person Mount!!!

House/Housing- A marleybone house, maybe one like the Barkingham Palace in Marleybone?

5,000 Crowns or 1 Month MemberShip

I hope you like this idea, it costs $39. (Sold Online)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Yes I definitely love the idea of a steam punk style bundle! I'd definitely get it especially for the mount!