Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Digmoore Pogo Stick materials

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
I have everything I need to make my pogo stick EXCEPT the clockwork treasure cards. I can't find anything anywhere saying they even exist Can you help me please?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I couldn't find any info either. Someone in game told me they drop in Golem Tower. There are life golems in it. I just ran it one time and didn't get any. And the wiki doesn't list these guys as dropping the cards. I'm going to run it one more time. Not sure where to get them.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I just read on the duelist website that the card is a mistake. The recipe accepts clockwork spiders! Good luck!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Apparently it's supposed to be the clockwork spider treasure cards. hope this helps

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
ShawnaThistle on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
I have everything I need to make my pogo stick EXCEPT the clockwork treasure cards. I can't find anything anywhere saying they even exist Can you help me please?
Get clockwork spiders they work to.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
I have the same problem i am building the same thing but i need silver trumpet vines brain sturgeons springs and the clock work treasure cards if you could help me get the other items maybe we could figure this out together my name is Eric BoomCloud

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I grow the clockwork flowers and get a lot of them from that.

Iridian JadeThistle
Exalted Sorcerer

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I don't know how to get brain sturgeon .. is it a plant or reagent? I can't tell by looking at recipe.
Iridian JadeThistle
Exalted Sorcerer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
WildeHilde33 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
I don't know how to get brain sturgeon .. is it a plant or reagent? I can't tell by looking at recipe.
Iridian JadeThistle
Exalted Sorcerer
It's a fish you can catch in Entrance Hall in Krok.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Thanks, now do you also happen to know where the springs are.. I have the sonic springs already.. getting closer, caught 3 Brain Sturgeons since I received your help, thanks so much.

Iridian JadeThistle
Exalted Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
You can try to buy springs in the bazaar, but you can also buy the recipe for transmuting the springs from scrap iron. You can get that recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone.
Hope this helps!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Molly Silverdreame... on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
You can try to buy springs in the bazaar, but you can also buy the recipe for transmuting the springs from scrap iron. You can get that recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone.
Hope this helps!
Unfortunately the recipe calls for "Sonic Springs", not regular springs. Sonic springs are only available as a drop from the B.O.X.E.S. instances as far as I'm aware... and there is not yet a transmute spell for them.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
TucsonWizard on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Unfortunately the recipe calls for "Sonic Springs", not regular springs. Sonic springs are only available as a drop from the B.O.X.E.S. instances as far as I'm aware... and there is not yet a transmute spell for them.
The one recipe also calls for regular springs. The sonic springs drop from the bosses in the boxes pretty regularly and you only need 1.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
TucsonWizard on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
The Digmoore Pogo Stick recipe does call for " Sonic Springs" and regular "Springs", you need 25 regular springs in order to craft the mount and there is a transmute recipe for the regular springs but not the sonic springs.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Can someone help me get 10 Clockwork spider and 10 Brian Sturgeon Have no clue what it is. Also cannot find 10 Silver Trumpet Vines either. My name is Wizard101 is Dustin AshBringer so if you want to help me out please do because I need all the help I am also I am level 70? So maybe if you help me maybe I can help you with other quests