Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Trade area in library

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
The Wizard City Library should have an area where people can go to trade treasure cards. Within the trade area, strangers can trade with each other without adding you as a friend. That gets rid of the need to change your "add friend" settings, or to find someone to delete from your friends when your contacts are full. Trade interactions in this area should have a time limit of 30 seconds. This would discourage misbehavior, like people who just want to show off cards instead of actually trading with you.

A trading card area would make it easier to find the cards you need, whether the Bazaar has them or not. This is good for increasing interactivity in the Wizard101 community. Case in point, you've probably noticed by now that you usually can't convince strangers to trade with you. Often they just ignore you and sometimes they'll accuse you of trying to cheat them somehow.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Lucas Rain on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
The Wizard City Library should have an area where people can go to trade treasure cards. Within the trade area, strangers can trade with each other without adding you as a friend. That gets rid of the need to change your "add friend" settings, or to find someone to delete from your friends when your contacts are full. Trade interactions in this area should have a time limit of 30 seconds. This would discourage misbehavior, like people who just want to show off cards instead of actually trading with you.

A trading card area would make it easier to find the cards you need, whether the Bazaar has them or not. This is good for increasing interactivity in the Wizard101 community. Case in point, you've probably noticed by now that you usually can't convince strangers to trade with you. Often they just ignore you and sometimes they'll accuse you of trying to cheat them somehow.
Lucas Rain,

I don't see this as a need for the game, but your idea would make it ever the more convenient nonetheless.

I like how you found a way to think of everything that might go wrong with your idea.

Overall, I think it's a good idea. I hope K.I. takes this into consideration, and hope other people like the idea as much I do!

Miranda Thundergem
Promethean Level 90
Floating Mountains, Azteca

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
That is a cool idea because i have a lot of useless
Treasure cards.
and they should make an item trading area!