Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weekly Quests

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love Weekly Quests! You could have a NPC that you can load with quests you can do for the week. The rewards could be high amounts of gold or something rare. Can even be reagents, pet snacks, etc.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
May 27, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I would love Weekly Quests! You could have a NPC that you can load with quests you can do for the week. The rewards could be high amounts of gold or something rare. Can even be reagents, pet snacks, etc.
nice idea

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
I like this idea. Surprised W101 doesn't have their own version of weekly missions like many MMOs do.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I'm with you on that idea! Good rare items & keeps people from being bored.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Cody Thundercaller

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I like the idea of quests we could do every so often. I think monthly quests would be better, could be more in depth, and have better rewards

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart,

I absolutely adore your idea!

Many accomplished Exalted wizards spend what game time they have on Aquila, farming the dungeons over and over.

I would welcome something new with open arms.

Thanks for taking the time to read my compliment. I hope K.I. takes this into consideration!

~Miranda Thundergem
Archmage Theurgist
Angler Management