Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Draw Button?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
I think you guys should create the ability to offer a draw (tie). Too often these fights go 2 hours and one or both people need to leave. Create the ability to offer a draw and if the other person accepts it the match ends with no gain or loss in points? It wouldn't need to be available in tournaments.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
That is quite true.
I see many pvp matches that go on forever. Sometimes people run out of cards and have got no reshuffles. So they end up passing and passing. The draw idea sounds good.

Isaac lvl 74
PVP COMMANDER

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
Sounds like a good idea, this could even work while using house pvp mats; when to or more people get caught and dont wanna fight at that moment. This is better then pressing the "flee" button and loosing all of your mana.
Jack Spirithunter

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's a nice idea, but I doubt it would work. The person offering a draw most likely need to leave first, it'll just end up telling the other person they are close to winning if they just keep passing. A better solution in my opinion is a turn limit, if both player pass 10 rounds in a row, automatic loss to both.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
seethe42 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
It's a nice idea, but I doubt it would work. The person offering a draw most likely need to leave first, it'll just end up telling the other person they are close to winning if they just keep passing. A better solution in my opinion is a turn limit, if both player pass 10 rounds in a row, automatic loss to both.
Why an automatic loss, why not just no change in rank?
Tara

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
glowstorm13 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Why an automatic loss, why not just no change in rank?
Tara
Because a 0 change would still encourage passing. Facing an automatic loss would encourage people to actually TRY to play.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
seethe42 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
I like the limit, but would rather see a Draw instead of a Lost for both. sometimes when beginners
are trying to learn to set up their deck, they do pass a lot. Adding to that thought, forcing a lost
would only help the jades. I would then think, no attacks in 10 rounds, a forced loss.....
Bad JuJu would not be considered an attack..... Dispels would not be considered an attack.
This line of thought would be a better idea imo.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009