Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2013
Why don't you add new cards?

I thought of maybe

" Slenderman " A forest comes up then a slenderman comes out of the forest and it does 1010-1310 damage and stuns them for 3 turns after.

" Scylla " A giant six headed monster appears and it bites and does 200 - 300 damage per head, all the heads is elements []

" Mothra " A big moth flies down and stops then it flaps its wings and it blew air to the player doing 1000-1200.

I was just thinking of helping you

RyanDarkCaster

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
TheEpicRyguy on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:

I thought of maybe

" Slenderman " A forest comes up then a slenderman comes out of the forest and it does 1010-1310 damage and stuns them for 3 turns after.

" Scylla " A giant six headed monster appears and it bites and does 200 - 300 damage per head, all the heads is elements []

" Mothra " A big moth flies down and stops then it flaps its wings and it blew air to the player doing 1000-1200.

RyanDarkCaster
scylla would take too long to cast, slenderman is death there aren't need for stun, maybe if it was an attack all like crow and was 700-785 damage and convert half to that'd be more reasonable, mothra seems good and all but i'd like more animation than that and maybe it could give you an absorb just to balance out the difference.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012

I thought of maybe

RyanDarkCaster
I absolutely love the Slenderman idea! but it'd be copyright, because after all, it wasn't their idea. And instead of stun, it would poison. That's the symptoms of 'slenderphobia' *rolls eyes* Nausia, sickness to the stomach, blindness, and going absolutely crazy. :|

Also, the Scylla would cause a LOT of problems in pvp.

Mothra, is a great idea though. It is a myth, and it's aggressive in every game I fight it in.

Don't forget about the other schools, either! Here's another important tip, make sure it goes along with the new world! I mean seriously, Krokotopia - Skeletal Pirate *goes through book* Azteca - Sabertooth *looks at book* and a lot more. So, I suggest thinking about the new worlds, Mirage, Empyrea, and Polaris (they are mentioned at the end). Remember the fox girl in Wysteria? She said she was from Mirage, so try and make a spell that goes along with Mirage.

Sorry for such a long post :D!

- Rylee

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I think they should add another storm healing spell like healing current with a little more healing power

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I would like to see Balance have it's own shield card that can defend against enemies of the same school. Having shields against every other school is good but not enough. It's just irritating that a person has to either buy tower cards, have gear or a pet that gives them the card, or use up training points in the Ice school just to get it. Balance can be challenging to deal with at times and a shield card native to the school would be very helpful.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Actually I think mothra should be life. Research mothra from godzilla and I think you will get what i am saying.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
i wish they could do dbz spell of goku for all the schools and you need five pips to cast and if conbine a tough spell with the spell goku will go super saiyan and do more damage

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
gokuvs vegeta on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
i wish they could do dbz spell of goku for all the schools and you need five pips to cast and if conbine a tough spell with the spell goku will go super saiyan and do more damage
copy right wouldn't allow that

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012

I thought of maybe

RyanDarkCaster
lol slenderman is my favorite myth i like that idea as a death spell. i really like the stun idea because it would be like they got frozen i fear. the only problem is we would get sewed.