Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline Question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Do we ever pacify the Dragon Titan after we defeat Malistare? Like, the Dragon Titan is clearly awake during our battle with Malistare (hence the blinking eye), but it's still awake at the end of the battle. So, does it just sit heir at the top of DragonSpyre or something? Doesn't it seem like it should be off causing havoc or something? Sorry, that was way more than one question.

Thanks,
Haley MoonHeart, Promethan Thaumagture

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The way I read it is that Malistaire didn't really succeed in anything there. He attempted to force the Dragon Titan to bring Sylvia back to life, but we stopped him. The Dragon Titan was already summoned long ago to Dragonspyre causing it's destruction. Malistaire was just trying to use it's power for his own ends. Without Malistaire trying to force it do anything, it's got no real reason to do anything... yet.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Hello, my name is Liam Mythmancer, Professor Drake's Myth class.

My understanding is that the Dragon Titan was, in fact, pacified in ages past before it moved on to destroying other worlds. Malistaire's goal was to reawaken him and use his power to resurrect Sylvia. The spell Malistaire is casting right before we defeat his minions and prepare to engage with him is the resurrection itself. So. I believe that we interrupted Malistaire's spell. This means that the Dragon Titan is sort of awake, blinking and such, like you said. But he's not truly conscious and is still mostly asleep. I just recently completed Dragonspyre again and this is the best answer I could gather.