Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Survival Arena mode.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
Whew, what a game this is, seriously KI, this game is practically all I do these days.

I don't want to ramble, so here I go!

It would be nice if we had a sort of Survival gamemode, where we host a match with a max of 3 friends, but, we fight AI,

Basically, we would be fighting almost every enemy and boss in the game, starting with Lost Souls, all the way to the 4 Morganthe battle, it would start saying "Wave 1: Lost Souls" then perhaps :Wave 2: Rattlebones and Dark Faries" then it would escalate from there.

There would also be a 5 life/continue system, whenever you get to 0 health, it would bring you back to full health and say "Continues Remaining: X" then at the fifth continue, you lose and are sent back to the Arena,

Couldn't forget about the young wizard being rewarded for his fighting, when you lose your last continue your reward is placed in the gift menu, to be later retrieved. If you lose at wave 2, you would get 50 gold (wave 2 so people couldn't just farm). If you complete the final wave, it would ask if you would rather have 25,000 gold or 2,500 crowns.

Just a pretty simple idea, but certainly one of the best ones I have.

John LifeWeaver/John Le Sway

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
this is one of the most interesting battle ideas I've heard in a while but i don't think they would give away crowns.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Its an interesting idea. I could see it happening, way later after third arc.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
I don't think KI could give away free crowns it would upset the people who bought crowns all these years but great idea